Period

Y/n POV:
Today Mattia and me were supposed to hang out but we couldn't cuz I wasn't feeling good. I got my period today and my tummy hurts really bad. I woke up around 9am because of the pain.I couldn't move. I decided to text Mattia that I'm not feeling good today.

Y/n:Hey bubs. Listen can we hang out some other day? I got my period today and the cramps are really bad. Sorry for cenceling it at the last moment. Love you❤️

Mattia replied after few seconds.

Mattia💘:Hey love. It's okay don't worry about it. I will come to your house to check up on you tho.I will be there around 12pm.Love you❤️.

Y/n:Mattia you don't have to do that.

Mattia💘:But I want to💓.

Mattia's POV:
When Y/n told me about her period I had an idea. I got ready and went downstairs.

Mattia:Hey ma I'm going to Target to get some things for Y/n she got her period today and she doesn't feel good. I will be back by dinner.

I went up to my car and drove to Target. When I got there I just bought some things that she will need. I bought pads, chocholate, flowers, teddybear, some tampons ans candies.

kinda like this just imagine there are some tampons, pads and teddybear

kinda like this just imagine there are some tampons, pads and teddybear. And he had flowers in the other hand^

I went to Y/n's house and just came in with spare key she gave to me. I went up to her room and I saw her sleeping. I kissed her forhead and she woke up.

Y/n POV:
I woke up by someone kissing my forhead. I saw Mattia and just smiled. He had a basket in his one hand and flowers in the other one.

Y/n:Mattia.... you didn't have to really.

Mattia:But I wanted to. You have everything you need here. I didn't know what medicine you use so I didn't buy any but if you need something I can go to get some.

Y/n:No I have everything my mom left me before she went to work.

Mattia:Okay then. Now you can choose a movie and I'm gonna go and make some popcorn. After that we will cuddle. You can also get some sleep.

Y/n:You are the best really.

Mattia:I'm trying.

Mattia went downstairs to make some popcorn while I was looking what movie should we watch. I really wanted to watch a Disney movie. I choose Little mermaid. Soon after Mattia came upstairs and we watched the movie and cuddled.After that we were just talking and making some TikToks and live on both accounts. Ge had to go home around 7.

Mattia:I have to go baby.

Y/n:Aww okay. My mom will be home soon. Text me when you get home please.

Mattia:Alroght byee love you.

Y/n:Love you too.

He just kissed me and went home. I couldn't be luckier.