recreate movie

Y/N's POV:
Me and Mattia were watching 365 days on Netflix. Let me tell you Mattia was hard as soon as the boat scene came up. I noticed but didn't say anything. The movie ended and I noticed his hand on my thigh. He did a circle motions with his thumb and he was looking at me. I smirked and decided to tease him. I got up and went up to my room to change. I put a really short shorts and some revealing top. I went downstairs and Mattia was on his phone. As soon as he saw me he put the phone down. His eyes were glued to my body. I knew that I drove him crazy by doing this. His eyes went dark and you could see hunger in them.

Mattia:Princess what are you doing to me?

Y/n:Oh nothing

Mattia:You know I have some ideas on my mind

⚠️SMUT⚠️

He came close to me and took me by my waist. Then he wispered to my ear.

Mattia:Why don't we recreate some scenes that were in the movie?

I smirked and he kissed me. He signaled me by tapping my thigh and I jumped in his arms. While we were going upstairs he was kissing my jaw and he went down to my neck leaving hickeys. He found my sweet spot and I moaned.

He started to suck and lick on it leaving dark circules on it. He opened the door by kicking them. He layed me on the bed and took off our clothes. We were both left only in our underwear.

I felt his bludge on my clit and I moaned. I flipped us over so I was on top. He looked at me schoked. I started kissing him down his body. Soon I started to play with top if his boxers.

Mattia:Don't tease princessa

I pulled his boxers down and took his lenght in my mouth. His dick was really big so the part where my mouth couldn't fit. With other hand I massaged his balls. The room was filled with his groans and moans.

Mattia:Yes b-baby right t-there

I started to deeo throat him. He took my hair his hand making a ponytail and started to push my head down. I felt his dick twich in my mouth.

Mattia:I-Im c-close

He came in my mouth and I swollowed. He was smirking and I was about to ride him but he stopped me.

Mattia:It's my turn now to pleasure you baby you deserve it

I smiled and he flipped us over. He didn't waist any time and ge immidietly started to kiss my heat. He rubed my clit with his thumb and put his tounge on my heat.

Y/n:F-faster daddy

I felt him smirk and he went faster. Soon after I came and he licked all of the juices. He went up to me and kissed me slow.

Y/n:Mattia I need you in me

Mattia:As you wish

Without the warning he slammed into me. I moaned loud. At first he was slow but then he went faster. The room was filled with our moans, groans and skin clapping. We were both enjoying each other company.

We came at the same time and Mattia layed down next to me.He helped me clean up and shower. After that we both fell asleep tired.

A/n:Again I didn't re-read so sorry if there are mistakes. Thank you for 14k reads❤️