Movie date

Y/n's POV:
Tonight me and Mattia are having a movie date. Sience we were kids every suturday we would come over to each others house and have a movie marathon and a sleepover. When we started high school we stopped doing those and we even stopped talking. Honestly that kinda hurt me cuz I always had a crush on Mattia. But he started to be a fuck boy in our school and he bacame popular. On the other hand I was the quet girl and my only friend is Katie. She is dating Alejandro and that makes her popular.At first I through she was just messing with me but she is now my best friend. Mattia is dating Jenna. She is bullying me for almost 2 years. Mattia never knew that. Well yesterday he did actually.

*flashback*

I was going to get my books at my locker when Jenna came up to me. I already knew what was gonna happen.

Jenna:Hey slut.

Y/n:Jenna what do you want from me?

Jenna:Oh so now we talk back.

*she slaps me*

Y/n:Ow

Jenna:Aww does it hurt?

The next thing I know is Jenna punching me and kicking me on the floor. I was crying so bad and begged her to stop but she just didn't. Then we heard someone calling Jenna. I already knew who it was. I could reconise that voice whenever.

??:JENNA STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

We both turned our heads and saw Mattia.

Mattia:WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Jenna:Baby-

Mattia:DON'T BABE ME WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HER. SHE DIDN'T DO NOTHING TO YOU.

Mattia took my hands and helped me to get up.

Jenna:What? Why are you helping her? You were supposed to be on my side. I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT HER.

Mattia:I'M ALWAYS GONNA HELP HER EVEN IF WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST. AND NO YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE ACTUALLY YOU NEVER WERE. YOU WERE JUST ONE OF MY HOES THAT I FUCK EVERYNIGHT.

And with that Jenna ran away with tears in her eyes. Mattia turned to me and we started talking.

Mattia:Did this happen before?

Y/n:Y-yes.

Mattia:For how long?

Y/n:2 y-years.

Mattia:WHAT? And you never told me?

Y/n:MATTIA WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH? YOU ARE NOW POPULAR YOU HAVE NEW FRIENDS YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND I DIDN'T WANNA GET INVOVLED IN THAT. IT'S YOUR FAULT WHY I NEVER TOLD YOU. IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME. YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS THAT YOU CHOOSE OVER ME. MATTIA WE WERE BEST FRIENDS  SIENCE WE WERE KIDS AND YOU JUST THROW THAT FRIENDSHIP AWAY. I WAS CRYING SO HARD EVERYNIGHT BACAUSE I MISSED YOU.B-but I s-still wasn't good enough.

I was crying really bad and I saw that tears were forming in Mattia's eyes. He just stood there. He eventually said something.

Mattia:Y/n I-im so sorry. I never knew you felt this way. I didn't realize what I've done. Y/n I miss you every day, every night.... I always think about you. The reason I split away from you is bacause I always loved you Y/n. I just didn't want that to ruin our friendship so I decided that I should just move on and let you be happy. I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way.

I felt like crying even more. The person who was my best friend sience we were kids just told me how much he loves me after he left me alone? But I understood him. I was about to do the same thing but my mom told me that the best thing to do is tell him and see what happens. But I never did that. After I though everything out I finally spoke.