Cuddles and kisses (2)

Y/n POV:
All night i was moving around the bed cuz i couldn't sleep. All i was thinkimg about was what happend at Jenna's? I couldn't be in bed anymore so i went downstairs to get some water. I saw Mattia sleeping on the couch. I went to the kitchen and drank some water. As I was sitting Mattia came in.

Mattia: hey....

Y/n:hi....

Mattia:can you please let me explain?

Y/n:You have 2 minutes

Mattia:Okay so first i wanna say that nothing happend berween Jenna and me. I don't know why i got mad at you it's just that we don't spend a lot of time together and i really miss you. I am really sorry i love you more than anything. I don't know what has gotten to me and I'm really sorry.

Y/n:Mattia i miss you a lot too but you have to know that i really work hard and I can't always do what you wanna do. All i nedeed today was you're cuddles I had really stressful day.

Mattia:I'm really sorry and we can still do that if you want?

Y/n:ofc i do.

We went upstairs and went in bed. I was really happy that we made up. Mattia put his hands around me and put kisses all over my face. I laughed and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. After that we both fellasleep. I swear i love this boy more than anything.

a/n should i write smuts or not?