Drunk

You and Mattia were always best friends. You guys met in middle school and ever sience than. Ever sience you guys met he was always there for you and you were there for him.

The way you too had a conection was the one every person dreams about. The two of you were always there for each other after breakups and fights. Even tho both of you were stubborn as hell you were soft around each other.

Also the two of you had a glow up. The boys were drooling over you while the girls were obsessed with Mattia. They were always jealous of you being his best friend.

There were also few girls that he dated and they tried to separate you but they always failed. No metter how hard they tried they just couldn't. The bond that you had was too strong.

They always assumed you liked him. And they were right but you didn't show it. You liked him ever sience you started high school,but little did you know he felt the same way.

You tried to move on from him but nothing helped. You just couldn't. Even tho it hurt you like hell when he would tell you he started dating someone you were happy for him.

He also felt the same. When he heard you say how you started dating someone his whole body would become hot and full of anger. He just wanted to make you his but he was scared.

The two of you just got out of relationships, him by getting left for another guy and you getting cheated on. When you heard how she left him you were comfronting him and tried cheering up but nothing helped.

But you thought he was heart broken by Jenna he was heartbroken because he thought he couldn't have you. You were always on his mind just like he was alaways on yours.

The evening started by you crying on his shoulder because John cheated on you and him telling you that you deserve better, but it's slowly ending by both of you drunk.

The two of you were both drunk af and you were talking about your childhood memories.

Y/n: Remember when you put your gum in my hair in middle school just because I didn't want to give you my juice

Mattia: Y-yes I was so angry a-at you

You talked for a long, long time and both of you forgot about your problems. It was just you and him.

In one moment everything went silent. Nothing was heard in the moment. You were staring at him and admiring him.

The way his perfect hair was all messy and all over his head, how his lips were attractive and how much you wanted to kiss him,how his body was seeing through his shirt....

While he was thinking how your eyes were glossing because you were too drunk, how you were laughing... god that was melody in his ears. He just felt like he needed to kiss you.

He slowly started get closer to you and you started feeling nervous. You felt butterflies in your belly. He was inches away from your face.

Y/n: W-what are you doing?

Mattia: Shh

You both started leaning in and kissed. You felt sparks from the conection. He also felt it. It was magical. You pulled away for air and leaned your forhead on his.

Mattia: Tell me you felt that

Y/n: I did

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

He kissed you again a little rougher. You kissed back of course and he started making hickeys.

After a while of you two making out with each other you started taking off your clothes. He took off everything off you and admired your body.

Y/n: Stop staring

Mattia: Sorry but wow you are even more beautiful

You blushed and he kissed you again. Soon after both of you were naked. He was eating you out and his tounge got in your hole.

You moaned loud and he started going faster. Soon you came and he was about to come in you but he stopped.

Mattia: Are you sure your okay with this? I mean we are both drunk and-

Y/n: Yes Mattia I'm okay with it

He nooded and lined himself in you. At first he was slow but soon he started going faster and both of you came.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

He kissed you once again before dressing up.

Mattia: Y/n I can't do this

Y/n: Do what?

Mattia: Pretend I don't love you... I know you probably don't like me back but I just can't...

Y/n: Mattia I-I love you too...

Mattia: Wait really

Y/n:  Yes Tia ever sience middle school

He giggled and kissed you and you kissed back. Even tho both of you were drunk you knew that what you felt was stronger than any alcohol... He made you feel safe and loved...

A/n: I'm sorry for this short and lame smut I just felt bored but I was lazy tp write smut but I promise big smut coming soon

btw listen to this song I'm obssesed with it❤️