Long distance (3)

I gulped hard and went to his room. I opened the door and saw....

Mattia jerking off. He was watching my WAP dance on tiktok. I couldn't help but burst off laughing. Mattia quickly turned around and dressed himself.

Y/n: Couldn't wait for me huh

Mattia: Your here....

I jumped in his arms. Few tears were shared. He gave me the most passionate kiss ever. He sat down and put me on his lap.

Mattia: What are you doing here? It's not that I mind but how?

Y/n: I was planning this all summer with Katie. Remember the money Katie and I collected last year? Well she sent me that money, I bought a ticket and came here

Mattia: For how long are you staying here?

Y/n: All summer

Mattia: YESSS I GET TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BABY

You laughed and felt something pocking you down there. You relised you moved too much.

Y/n: Do you need help down there?

Mattia: Yes but my parents are home

In that moment Mattia's mom shouted that she and her dad are going somewhere.(Pretened Gianluca was at a friends house)

Y/n: I guess we are now

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

As soon as you heard a door close you kissed Mattia and started grinding on him. He groaned in the kiss. You started leaving hickeys on his jawline down to his neck.

You pushed him on the bed and took off his shirt. He did the same with you. Then he flipped you over. He was on top now and he was giving you hickeys.

You moaned when he found your sweet spot. He started licking and biting it. He went down to your clit and started rubing it. You moaned in his touch.

He smirked and kissed you. He took off your underwear and started licking it. You moaned loud and he inserted his middle finger.

Y/n: Just like that Mattia

Mattia: That's not my name ma

He inserted his index finger in you and slowed down knowing that you are gonna get mad.

Y/n: Daddy please go faster

He did and you came. He kissed you and you started palming him. He groaned.

Y/n: Daddy can I ride you?

Mattia: Of course princess

He flipped you over and you put his dick in you. You both moaned in the same time. You started bouncing on him slowly at first but then faster. He noticed you got tired so he flipped you again.

He started going even faster and put your leg on his shoulder. The pleasure was unbeliveble. Both of you came and cleaned yourselfs.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

Y/n: Wow that was-

Mattia: Amazing

Y/n: I also have one more suprise

Mattia: Oh really what is it?

Y/n: You will see it soon go get ready

Mattia: How?

Y/n: Something comftible

Mattia went to the bathroom and showered, shaved, etc...

This is what he wore^

Y/n: You look nice

Mattia: Thank you ma

We went downstairs and I told him to wait for me in the house. I went to my car and got a blindfold. I came back to the house and put the blindfold on him.

Mattia: Why do I need this?

Y/n: Because I want this to be a suprise

We got out of the house. I looked at the car for the last time before taking of his blindfold. I took it of and he gasped.

It was like this^

It was like this^

Mattia: Baby this is amazing thank you so much

Y/n: This is my kinda happy anniversary even tho it's tomorrow

Mattia: Thank you but I wanna take you on a real date at the restoraunt

Y/n: Aww yeah we can do that

All night we were watching movies and cuddled. I really missed Mattia this was something I always dreamed about. Having my dream boyfriend beside me and have a car date.

After a while we got cold so we decided to come in the house. We showered and got ready for bed. I texted Katie that I'm sleeping over at Mattia's.

Y/n: Hey bb I'm staying over at Mattia's tonight

Best friend💞: Ohh okay get that dick

Y/n: Already did😼

Best friend💞: HAHAHA chill anywayzzz how did the date go

Y/n: Amazing by the way he is taking me out tomorrow on a date in the restoraunt and I will need your help to get ready

Best friend💞: Umm of course

Y/n: I'm gonna go now thank you ily

Best friend💞: Always ilyt

I turned around and saw Mattia texting someone. I looked closely and it was.....