You are dead to me

Y/n: Is it because I wasn't good enough?

I asked Mattia as tears were storming out of my eyes. Couple days ago he cheated on me with Cynthia and I found out because my she told me. At first I didn't trust her but Mattia admited.

I cried and cried while he just stood there. I didn't know what to say to him anymore.

Mattia: What? No Y/n you were more than enough... All of this is my fault don't blame yourself

Y/n: I didn't blame myself I just want to know why... After all these years... I gave you everything attention, love, support and you decided to do this. What did I do to deserve this?

I said as I started packing my bags and Mattia tried to stop me.

Mattia: Please baby don't leave me

Y/n: Why would I? So you can cheat on me

Mattia: I promise it wasn't like that she doesn't mean anything to me I love you and only you

Y/n: Stop lying Mattia if you really loved me you wouldn't cheat on me

Mattia: It was a mistake

Y/n: Cheating isn't a mistake it's a choice

Mattia: Princess please stay I will do anything

Y/n: Just leave me alone... You already broke me enough

Mattia:....

Y/n: I hate you Mattia

Mattia: You don't mean that...

He said as he started to cry. Your heart broke seeing him like this but he broke your heart by cheating on you.

All love that you had for him is now gone and replaced with hate...

Y/n: Yes I do mean it... you are dead to me

Mattia: No-

You were about to walk out but he grabed your hand and pulled you in a hug while you were crying and punching him. He didn't let go of you so you gave up and hugged him back while still crying on his hoodie.

Y/n: Why Mattia I tried so hard...

Mattia: I know princess all of this is my fault

He let go of me finally and I just couldn't look at him anymore. He started apologizing again but I stopped him. He begged and begged me to stay but the damage is already done.

Mattia: Y/n baby please I need you please stay. We need to talk this ou-

Y/n: No Mattia we are done... I hope you learned your lesson for the next time... Don't call me don't text me and don't even try to have any contact with me. You are dead to me.