Leaked

Y/n's POV:
Right now I'm on my way home from school. I'm tired as fuck right now we had a pretty rough day. The teacher made us do the quiz and he didn't even told us about it. Okay so our school has apartments that we stay in and we have roomates. My roomate is Katie. She is really nice to me,we dont talk a lot tho. She is usually hanging out with popular girls while I'm with the boys. People in my group are Alejandro, Kairi, Robert, Roushaun, Alvaro and Mattia. I had a biggest crush on Mattia my whole life. I never told him that bacause I don't want to ruin our friendship. Kairi is my best friend I tell him everything. That means he knows about Mattia. He told me that Mattia probbobly feels the same way but I don't think so. Like I said I'm on my way to my apartment. It was around 5pm. As I walk in the apartment I see Katie with some of her friends.

Katie:Hey Y/n.

Y/n:Hey Katie. What are you girls up to?

Katie:There's a party at Hector's. You coming?

Y/n:Nahh you know I'm not into that stuff. I'm probbobly gonna call the boys to come over.

Katie:Oh alright.

Y/n:Byee have fun at the party.

I went upstairs and called Robert.

Robert✌️:Hey bitch.

Y/n:Hey whore. You guys wanna come and hang out with me at the apartment. Katie is going to Hector's party with her friends and you know I'm not into that stuff.

Robert✌️:Well we kinda planned going on that party but if you don't want to go we could-

Y/n:No It's okay you guys go. I will do something else.

Robert✌️:Are you sure? I mean if you want we can hang out with you It's not a problem.

Y/n:I'm sure trust me. I kinda do want to relax after that quiz.

Robert✌️:Okay then. I will see you tomorrow.

Y/n:Byee love you.

Robert✌️:Love you too.

I did my homework and then watched Netflix. After a while my phone started to go off. It went crazy. I looked and saw my nudes.My ex Jasson posted them. I started to cry really bad. People were texting me saying that I'm a slut, whore.....At this point I was bailing my eyes out. Soon after I heard someone banging on the door. I opened it and saw the boys there. I broke down and Mattia held me in his arms. I calmed down a little bit and Mattia was still hugging me. I was on his lap, my head on his chest and arms around his neck. We were all sitting in silence when Mattia said something.

Mattia:I swear I will beat the shit out of him again.

His jaw was clenched and he looked mad.

Robert:Me too

Ale:Me three

Rosh:Me four

Kairi and Alvao:Me five

Ale:Oh shut up like your short asses can beat anyone.

Kairi:Well if someone touches my best friend he is dead.

Y/n:Thank you guys really but whats done is already done. They are already leaked and we can't do anything about it.

Alvaro: Well Mattia already almost killed him he already suffered.

Y/n:You fought him?

Mattia:Yes

Y/n:Why?

Mattia:What do you mean why? Y/n you are my best friend. I won't let anyone hurt you. I won't let anyone lay a finger on you. I care about you and I hate when I see you hurt.

The boys were looking in awh but it kinda hurt me when he said that we are best friends. I love that he is my friend but I still have strong feelings. I looked kinda sad when he said that and Kairi noticed. I hugged Mattia tight and he hugged me by my waist. I told the boys that I'm tired because there was a lot on my mind. Honestly I didn't even think about my nudes anymore I was only thinking about Mattia. Kairi knew what was up and he came up to me.

Kairi:Listen I know your thinking about Mattia and when he said you are best friends. You don't need to lie to me. But trust me he likes you.

Y/n:Kairi no he doesn't-

Kairi:Yes he does. Y/n when he saw your nudes got leaked he beat the shit out of him. He didn't want to let go of him he almost killed him. Jasson fainted for a long time. He tried calling you but you didn't answear. He worried too much. Y/n you need to tell him.

Y/n:No Kairi I can't. Listen this is too much. I want to rest.

Kairi:Alright then. We will go but you just think about what I said.

The boys left and I just turned on the Netflix.

Mattia's POV:
Me and the boys just left Y/n's. When I saw her broken I wanted to kill Jasson. Well I almost did. Sience I was little I liked Y/n. No I love her. We went to car and I droped the boys. I was on my way to drop Kairi and when we pulled up he said something.

Kairi:You are honestly stupid.

Mattia:What why?

Kairi:Dude she likes you how you don't see that. When you said how she is your best friend she was kinda hurt. She likes you sience god knows when. Thats why she said she is tired. No she isn't she is probbobly watching Netflix and thinking about you. I know you like her back don't even try dening it. I see the way you look at her. Now go to her house and make her yours.

He got out of the car and I just stood there schoked. I started the car and went to her house. When I got there I rang the knocked and waited for her to open. I was really nervous.

Y/n's POV:
I just finished All American and I was about to go to bed but there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Mattia.

Y/n:Hey Mattia what-

I was cut of by him kissing me. I was schoked at first but then kissed back.I looked at him and smiled. We went to my room and layed down. We cuddled and he played with my hair.

Mattia:You don't know for how long I wanted to do this. Y/n I love you. When I droped the boys home Kairi told me that I hurt you when I said we were best friends. The reason I said that is bacause I didn't know you felt the same way. I love you Y/n.

I was tearing up a little bit. I hugged him so tight and told him that I love him too.

Mattia:Princess do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?

I just kissed him.

Y/n:Does that give you an answear?

Mattia:No I think you should explain to me again.

I giggled and kissed him again. We started to made out. The kisses were passionate and slow, full of love. I was happy that after all these years I'm dating the boy of my dream.