Dating Mattia

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

Dating Mattia is very very hard sometimes. He easely get's jealous. But  he loves you with his whole heart.

Him being overprotective

You and Mattia were at the mall shopping all day. You were hungry so you went to the food court while he was bying some shoes.

As you were waiting in the line some boy came up to you and asked you for your number. You declined to give it to him because you have a boyfriend but he didn't want to leave you alone.

After a while you heard someone say "hey she said to back off buddy". It was Mattia. He hugged you by the waist and kissed you.

"Sorry babe the line was long... Is he bugging you" Mattia said as he glanced at the guy. "Yes acctually he asked me for my number and said that  I have a boyfriend but he won't leave me alone".

"It's time for you to go buddy if you don't want any trouble" he said as he held your waits harder.

The boy left and you countinued to eat.

Him having a soft spot for you

Mattia just got back from work and he was really angry. He worked as a head of office and he was really hard working.

Every day he would come home angry and tired but you were the only person that he wouldn't yell at at all. He would even yell at his best friends.

Tonight he came home around 11pm and as soon as he came in the house you heard the yelling. He was on the phone.

You always knew what to do in these sitiations. First you would let him yell, then hug him for a long time and then kiss him.

After that he would change and you would wait for him in bed. When he finishes all of his rutine the two of you would talk for a long time while cuddling.

Lots of sex

M

attia being Mattia was always horny. He would always try to get you in the mood and he usually got you in the mood. But there were times he didn't make it.

But those were rare moments. The two of you loved each others company and both of you enjoyed it.

Sometimes it was rough, sometines gentle... It just depended on the Mattia's mood.

Him being insecure

Ever sience you started dating Mattia was insecure about himself. He would ofter ask you "why did you choose me out of all guys you could have" but what he didn't know how much it hurt you to see him like that.

He would often cry because he didn't like his body. You always made sure to let him know he was perfect in your eyes but he didn't believe you.

Sometimes you would cought him looking at the guys on tiktok and looking at the comments and like the ones that said "I wish i looked like that"  or "this is why I'm insecure".

But even if he was insecure you always made sure to try and make him happy. He started loving himself after a while but it's still in proces....