Cheating prank

Y/N POV:
I was hanging out with Ale in mines and Mattia's apartment. Mattia had some work to do and he told Ale to come over and help me cuz i was sick. I was feeling a lot better so i dicided to watch some YouTube.I came across some girl pranking her boyfriend that she is cheating on him. At that moment my phone started to ring it was Mattia. I answeard.

M:Hey baby how are you feeling?

Y/n:Hey amor, a lot better. Ale helped me a lot today.

M:I'm glad to hear that. I'm on my way to the apartment. Do you need anything?

Y/n:No I think i have everyrhing.Ale went to the store to buy me some things.

M:Oh,okay. Well I am gonna be home in like 20 minutes.

Y/n:Okay, drive safe.

M:Bye, love you.

Y/n:Love you to.

I hang up. Then I had an idea to prank Mattia. Mattia pranks me a lot and i never pranked him back. And Ale is here so i will need his help. I went downstairs and saw Ale sitting on the sofa.

Y/n:Hey Ale?

Ale:Yea?

Y/n:Soooo i had an idea....

Ale:Oh no. This is not gonna be good.

Y/n:I want to prank Mattia.

Ale:How?

Y/n:Okay so he is gonna be home in like 20 minutes.I am going to make a hickey with makeup and when he comes home you and i will be cuddling.

Ale:Are u crazy???? He is going to kill both of us!!

Y/n:Pleaseeee i need new YouTube video!!!

Ale:Fine, but you are gonna regret it

Y/n:Oh i won't.

I took my camera and started the video.Ale was sitting becide me. I started talking to camera.

Y/n:Hey guys. Welcome back to my chanell. Today I'm here with Alejandro. Say hi

Ale:Hey everyone

Y/n:Today we decided to prank Mattia. Mattia is right now on the way home. He had some work to do and he told Ale to take care of me cuz I'm sick. Now I am going to make a fake hickey on my neck and when he comes home he will see me and Ale cuddling.

Ale:You are so done when he finds out.

Y/n:Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm gonna go make a hickey and i will be back in a sec.

I turned the camera off and went upstairs. I made a hickey after 10 minutes and went downstairs. I took my camera and turned it on.

Y/n:Hello I'm back. I just made a hickey. Mattia should be home soon. Ale and me are gonna go to my room and when we hear the front door open we will be "cuddling".

We went to my room and hid the camera behing some books. We just sat on my bed and waited. Soon we heard the door open and Mattia trying to call us. Ale layed down next to me and made it look like we were cuddling. Then Mattia came in my room.

M:Where are yo-

Y/n:Heyy

Ale:Hey bro

M:What are you guys doing?

Y/n:What do you mean?

M:I mean why are you guys cuddling?

Ale:Ohh we were bored and we wanted to watch a movie.

M:But the TV is turned off.

Y/n:Yeah we were about to start watching it.

M:Y/n can I talk to you?

Y/n:Um yeah sure. Ale wait downstairs we will watch it when I'm done.

Ale:Okay sure.

Ale left the room. Mattia sat on my bed and looked at me. I saw how sad he was. It was sad but i wanted to do this.

M:Why were you cuddling with Ale?

Y/n:I told you we were bored and I wanted to watch a movie.

M:You could've wait for me. I called you and told you that I will be home soon.Or you could just not cuddle with him.

Y/n:I'm sorry.....

M:Yeah okay.

He looked at me and i saw he was staring at my neck. He came closer to me and i acted like I'm trying to hide it.He pushed my hand away not hard but enough to remove it away from my neck.

M:What is that?

Y/n:What is what?

M:Stop playing with me. You have a hickey.

Y/n:No I don't.

Mattia pulled his phone out and turned the camera on. He gave me his phone and i saw it.

Y/n:.....

M:Did Ale gave it to you?

Y/n:Y-yes

Mattia was firious at this point. He just looked at me and started to call Ale. He went downstairs. I quikly took the camera and went behind him.

M:HOW COULD YOU. YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

Mattia was about to punch Ale but i stopped him.

Y/n:MATTIA STOP IT'S JUST A PRANK.

Mattia looked at me and saw camera in my hands. Me and Ale started laughing so hard. Mattia was just standing there frozen. I started talking to camera again.

Y/n:Okay guys that's it for this video. I hope you guys enjoyed. Mattia how are you feeling?

M:Both of you are jerks. I was about to beat the shit out of him.

Y/n:We are sorry, but honestly it was funny. Okay guys make sure to like and subscribe. I will see you in my next video. Byeee.

I turned off my camera and hugged Mattia.

Y/n:I'm sorry. I didn't know you are going to freak out like that.

Ale:Aye i tried to warn you. You didn't listen.

Y/n:Shut up rat fuck.

Mattia just laughed and hugged me back.

M:It's okay don't worry about it. I can't stay mad at you.

Y/n:I love you.

M:I love you too.

Then we kissed.

Ale:Okay it's time to go. I don't want to watch you guys sucking each other's faces. Byeee

We both laughed and said bye. After that we layed down and watched a movie. I was about to fall asleep then i heard Mattia say...

M:I'm gonna get you back for today.

Y/n:Nahh you won't.

M:watch me

He just kissed me and we both fell asleep.