Heather

Y/n's POV:
It's monday and I don't want to go to school. Honestly I'm a good student it's not the classes that bother me. I just hate people in the school. I only have couple of friends and they are all boys except Katie. People in our group are Kairi, Alejandro,Robert, Katie and Mattia. I always had the biggest crush on Mattia. Sience we were kids I've felt like this. I got ready and waited for the boys to text me.

 I got ready and waited for the boys to text me

This is your outfit^

I ate my brekfeast and did my routine. Soon after Mattia texted me.

Mattia:Were here

I got took my bag and locked the door.

Mattia:Hey bubs

Y/n:Hey

I saw Kairi on passanger seat. He smiled at me.

Kairi:Shortie sit in the back

Y/n:You are shorter than me shut up

Ale:Sit in the back we are going to be late

I sat down and we just talked.

Rob:I heard there's a new girl in school

Kairi:Yeah me too I hope she's hot

We got to school and we all had the same period. I sat next to Katie. Then someone came in the classrom.

??:Sorry I'm late. I'm new

Teacher:Alright. You can sit next to Mattia.

She sat next to him. They were laughing and my heart kinda broke.He was happy with her. Happier than he is with my. She was the prittiest girl I've ever seen. She had long blond hair and prittiest blue eyes. Her smile was perfect. She had beutiful body. Everything about her was perfect. I was watching them all day and Katie noticed something was off. After third period we had lunch. I went to my locker to leave my books.

Katie:Hey bae

Y/n:Hey

Katie:You seem off all day what's up?

Y/n:This girl and Mattia... He looks happier with her than he is with me. Did you see her? She is the prittiest girl I've ever seen. I'm sure he likes her.

We talked a little bit and then we went to eat lunch. After a while Mattia came up to us with the girl.

Mattia:Hey guys this is Heather. She is really nice you guys will love her.

We intruduced each other and she was really nice.But while she was sitting there and I was feeling insecure.

Kairi:Y/n why you aren't eating?

Y/n:I'm not hungry

I got up and went to the bathroom. I just broke down crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Couple days passed and Heather is with us every day. She is getting along with everyone. I wasn't myself these couple days. I stopped eating and going out. The boys and Katie tried calling me but I didn't answear. At school I ignored them. I know what I did was wrong but I just couldn't be there. I got ready for school and just wore a hoodie and sweats. I didn't even bother eating. I went to my locker and put my books in it. Then Mattia came up to me.

Mattia:Hey bubs

I just ignored and went to class. I couldn't contrante I just watched Mattia and Heather laughing.All day I haven't talked to anyone and I'm on my way home now.I saw Mattia handing Heather his sweater. It hurt a lot.

Mattia:Hey Y/n

I started to speed up but he was faster.

Mattia:What is wrong with you Y/n? You've been ignoring us for days we are all worried

Y/n:Why would you ever kiss me?

Mattia:What?

Y/n:I'm not as half as pretty...

Mattia:Y/n....

Y/n:You gave her your sweather

Mattia:It's just polyester...

Y/n:But you like her better.... I wish I were Heather....

And with that I went home crying. Mattia tried calling but I ignored. I just broke down....

A/n:Should I make a part 2?