Long distance (4)

I turned around and saw Mattia texting someone. I looked closely and it was....

Alejandro. As soon as he saw I was looking he threw his phone on the bed.

Y/n: What was that about

Mattia: Nothing important we just talked about him and Katie

Y/n: Why what happened

Mattia: They just got in some stupid fight

Y/n: Oh okay. Wanna watch a movie?

Mattia: I would rather do this

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

He took me by the waist and put me on his lap. I kissed him and we started to make out. I started leaving hickeys on his neck. I found his spot and he groaned and then flipped us over.

He took of my clothes and started kissing me down my body. He went down to my thighs and started leaving wet kisses on them. He got to my core and started licking it.

Y/n: Yes Mattia just like that

I was moaning mess and he inserted his middle and index finger in me. I was close and he noticed because I started cleanching my walls.

He stopped and took off his clothes and linded himself in me. At first he was gentle than all of a sudden he went faster.

He was about to cum but I moved and it pulled out.

Mattia: What are you doing

I got on my knees and started jerking him off. I kissed his tip and h moaned.

Mattia: Stop teasing Y/n

I started boobing my head on his dick and he was groaning and moaning. He also grabbed my hair in a ponytail and started pushing my head. Soon he came in my mouth and I swallowed.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

We cleaned up and went to sleep.

Skip to next morning

I woke up the next morning in Mattia's arms. I smiled and rubbed my eyes. He slowly started to wake up.

Mattia: Good morning baby

His morning voice was hot af. I said good morning back and cuddled with him for the next 10 minutes. We got up and showered. My legs were still sore. He helped me shower and then we brushed our teeth.

We went downstairs and made some brekfeast and talked.

Mattia: I'm really glad your here

Y/n: Same trust me I planned this for a long time

As soon as I said that Mattia's phone dinged. I got scared honestly. What if he is cheating on? Maybe I'm only overthinking? I got interuppted by Mattia.