Why me?

Y/n's POV:
I just finished cleaning my house. I'm gonna be honest I'm tired af. I decided to go on TikTok for a while. I was watching fyp when some POV of Mattia came up. I watched it and went to his profile. While watching his TikToks I was reading comments. Most of them are from girls. I was scrolling and I found the TikTok Mattia and I made on our first date.

User 1:Wow Mattia you picked Y/n over Jenna.

User 2:Y/n is ugly eww

User 3:Mattia could do better

User 4:she is kinda fat tho

User 5:Aww I ship

mattiaxbaee:I kinda ship tho

Most of them were hate comments. It kinda broke me. You see my whole life I've been insecure. I hated my body and my face. Then Mattia came to my life and everything changed. But that didn't last long. While we kept our relashinship private I felt great. Everyone thought we were friends and people really hyped me up so that made my confindence go up. But we couldn't keep it a secret anymore and people already started to assume. I was reading those comments and I just broke down. I was crying so bad that my throat hurt(iykyk). I decided that the best thing I could do right now is call someone. I decided to call Kairi. He is my best friend I know he would help me. I didn't want to call Mattia cuz he told me that he has a lot of school to get down and he asked me to call only in emergency. I took my phone and my hands were shacking. I called Kairi and he answeard.

Y/n:H-h-hey

Kairi:Y/N? What's wrong why are you crying?

Y/n:C-Can you c-come o-over?

Kairi:I'm at Mattia's right now. We are both worried what is going on?

Y/n:H-hate K-Kairi I can't d-do it anymore.

Mattia:Y/n I'm on my way right now.

And with that he hang up. I was still crying and I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.As soon as I came in I looked myself in the mirror.

⚠️OKAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS EVERYONE YOU ARE ALL BEUTIFUL. DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFRENT. AND YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR WORTH. OF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. I'M ALSO ALWAYS HERE TO TALK. PLEASE CONTANCT ANYONE THAT CAN HELP YOU. ⚠️

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

You were talking to yourself in the mirror.

Y/n:You are not good enough. You will never be good enough.Mattia doesn't deserve you. Nobody does. They hate you. They don't need you.

I broke down again and I saw a rezor. I took it and started to cut my thighs.I made 3 cuts. Then someone started banging on my door. It was Mattia and Kairi.I was just crying while blood was on coming out. The boys opened the door eventually and saw me on the floor with blood all over my legs and razor in my hand. Mattia quickly took it throw it in the toilet.

Mattia:Baby why did you do that.

At this point all of us were crying. Mattia set me on the counter and both of them cleaned me up.I calmed down soon after and the boys started to talk to me.Well Kairi did Mattia was standing there crying.

Kairi:Y/n why did you do that?

Y/n:I was watching Mattias TikToks when I came across our TikTok and I was reading comments. Most of them were hate and you know how much I hate myself. And I started crying and called you. I didn't want to bother Mattia sience he told me that he has homework to do and only to call him if it's a emergency-