Heather pt. 3

Y/n'as POV:
This week was crazy. Heather is hanging out with me and Katie every day. Mattia and I are on talking stage right now and I really hope he will ask me out soon. Kairi started to talk to this girl Celia. She looks nice. I was on my way to school. It's finally Friday and I'm really tired. We had some exams and I've been studying every day.

 We had some exams and I've been studying every day

This is what you wore^

I did my makeup because honestly I felt like something is gonna happen. I ate my brekfeast and Mattia texted me.

Dino🦖:Hey princess I can't drive you to school today I have something to do

Y/n:It's okay bubs I will walk

I took my bag and walked to school. I saw the boys, Heather and Katie in front of school.

Y/n:Hey guys

They all said hey and walked away. That was strange. I went to class and I had math. It was really boring. The class ended and I haven't seen anyone from my group in the hallway. I had next class with Katie.

Y/n:Hey Katie

Katie:Hey

She just ignored me. What is happening. At lunch I sat by the group.

Y/n:Heyyyy

They all looked at me and ignored me.

Y/n:Alright what is going on why are you all mad at me what did I do?

They just looked at me and then continued eating. My eyes began to water. I went to the bleachers and ate my lunch. The day went pretty boring and nobody talked to me. As I walked out of my last class I saw the group in front of school with roses in their hands.

Y/n:What is going on?

Each one of them gave me the rose. Then Mattia came out from the corner with the poster "Will you be my girlfriend", ballons and candies.

Mattia:Y/n ever sience I met you I'ce felt this conection with you. Your the person that makes me happy and the person that I want to have kids when I grow up. I know I hurt you in the past but I did it because I wanted to push away my feelings for you by dating Heather. She never made me feel like you do. When Heather told me you felt the same way my heart was about to explode. I love you Y/n.... So will you be my girlfriend?

I started to cry and I jumped in his arms. He held me tight. I said yes and we kissed everyone cheered on us. He made me feel safe.

A/n:I know this is short but there will be more imagines. Updating soon❤️