Locker room

⚠️SMUT IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFTIBLE SCROLL⚠️

Y/n POV:
I just got out of the volleyball pratice. Mattia was waiting for me in the car in front of school. As always I was the last one to come out of the locker room. I was putting my shoes on Mattia came in.

Mattia:Hey baby

Y/n:Hey amore, what are you doing here?

Mattia:I'm horny.

Y/n:Really? Here? Can you wait until we get home?

Mattia:You dont know hot you were while you played in that shorts.

Y/n:Oh god

I kissed him with pasion. I was horny too so I enjoy this. Mattia picked me up and pushed me on the wall. He started giving me hickeys on my neck. I signaled him to take his shirt of and he did. After he took mine. He started to kiss my chest and then he took off my shorts.He started rubing my clit.

Y/n:M-mattia don't t-tease.

Mattia:That's not my name princess.

Y/n:Daddy please I need you.

He smirked and put me on the bench and took off my underwear. He was staring at my body and I covered myself cuz I felt insecure.

Mattia:Don't cover that beutiful body of your.

He started to rub my clit with one hand and massaged my boob with after. Soon enough he started eating me out. I was moaning mess. He swirled his toung on my clit making figure 8.

Y/n:I-i'm gonna c-cum.

After that he stopped and he took off his pants and without the warning he put it in me. I screamed out of pleasure.

Mattia:You like when daddys cock is inside you don't you little slut?

I just nooded and Mattia slaped my ass and went faster.

Mattia:Words baby. I wanna hear your little moans.

Y/n:Y-yes daddy I-I love w-when y-your inside m-me.

He started going faster and I felt that I'm gonna cum.

Y/n:I-im close.

Mattia:Hold it.

I tried my best and I clenched the walls.

Mattia:Fuck do that again.

I did it again and we both came at the same time. We were both out of breath. Mattia got up and got dressed. I tried to get up but I failed and fell to the floor.He laughed and helped me get dressed.

Mattia:Damn ma. I did a good job.

Y/n:Yeah, yeah whatever.

I got dressed and went to my house. We were just watching a movie and cuddling. After that I fell asleep in Mattia's arms.