Mi amor

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

Right now I'm sitting at maths

Right now I'm sitting at maths. Our annoying ass teacher is teaching us some shit and honestly I'm not even listening.

While he was talking I was looking at Mattia without even relasing it. I admired his every feature. His perfect hair, his pumped lips, his beautiful nose.... Everything about him was perfect to me.

You see I always had a crush on Mattia. We used to flirt with each other for a long time but he got a girlfriend all of a sudden. I never stopped liking him. Fuck that I love him.

I relise why he choose Vic. She was beautiful. Even when we were "talking" I would catch him looking at her with some special look.

But when they started dating I would always see them in the hallways hugging, holding hands and shit....Mattia would just wave at me and I would wave buck but it still hurt.

As much as I hate to admit I was jealous of Vic. Every boy in our school wanted her. She was the prettiest girl in whole school. But who would blame them.

But as Mattia's and hers relationship was going on I've noticed they weren't all lovey dovey. I would catch them fighting all the time,hear Vic talking about Mattia behind his back... They became toxic.

I didn't want to get between them so I stayed quiet. I mean it's not like Mattia would believe me more than Vic.

Then couple days later whole school spreads rumors how they broke up. Which turned out to be true. Vic cheated on him. Mattia broke up with her as soon as he found out. But he was broken. He really did love her.

Flashback from few days ago

I was walking down the hall and while I passed the bathroom I heared yelling. Honestly I got worried and decided to check.

I walked around the corner and saw Mattia yelling at Vic with tears in his eyes. Everyone were in class right now so it was only us.

Mattia: HOW COULD YOU? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I COULD, SPOILED YOU, GAVE YOU ATTENTION, LOVED YOU, CARED FOR YOU. I WAS ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU NEEDED ME. AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU? YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME BEHIND MY BACK.... WHY VIC TELL ME WHY?