Broken promise

He promised me. He fucking promised him that it won't happen again.

Me and Mattia are dating for almost for 4 years. Two years ago he cheated on me with his ex Jenna. I broke up with hin and he was begging on his knees for me to forgive him.

Stupid me forgave him and thought he would change. He promised me that it would never happen again. I trusted him.

*flashback*

I was sitting in my room watching Netflix while eating my ice cream and bailing my eyes out. I really trusted him. I thought was the one. I watched All American and heard a knock on the door.

While getting up I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my eyes all red eyes and messy hair. I just wore Mattia's hoodie and my joggers. At this point I didn't care who was at the door.

I went downstairs and opened the door. There he was. Mattia looked worse than me honestly. His eyes were blood red and he had black under his eyes like he didn't get any sleep.

His hair was messy and he was screwed. When I opened the door my heart stopped at the moment but now it's breaking at the sight even tho he broke me.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Mattia: I know you don't want to see me but can you at least let me explain?

Y/n: Fine come in

I let him in and he started to explain what happened. I didn't even listen to him honestly. I could tell he was sorry and that this broke him.

I loved him way too much to lose him. He was the only thing that kept me alive at this moment. If I didn't forgive him now maybe it will be the last time I would see him.

I histated but then kissed him. At first he was schoked but then he kissed back. I wraped my arms around his neck while his were on my waist pulling me closer.

He depended the kiss and soon we started to make out. I really missed him. We eventualy pulled away for air. I put my forhead on his and breathed heavily.

Mattia:I promise you I will never cheat or brake you again

Y/n: Promise?

Mattia: I promise

*End of flashback*

I thought what he promissed was true. That he would never cheat on me or break me. But you know what they say. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I found out he was talking to some other girl Cynthia behind my back and telling her how he is single.

Today I was at his house and while he was showering she called him. I answeared and she told me that they are dating. I told her that we are dating for 4 years.

At first we started talking but we were both making  a plan how to get revenge on Mattia. We excanged numbers and after a while Mattia got out of the shower and we cuddled.

When I got home I called Cynthia and we made a plan. He will learn not to mess with us.

The next day I went to Cynthia's house and she was supposed to meet up with Mattia. Little does he know I will be there also. Cynthia got ready and we went to her car.

We got at the place where Cynthia and Mattia were supposed to meet up. Soon he was there in his car. He got out of the car and waited for Cynthia. I told her to go and she did.

I also got out of the car and took the keys out. While Cynthia and Mattia were walking around the park I started to write on Mattia's car with keys and maybe broke one of his windows.

After I finished I went behind the bushes and singed Cynthia that I finished.

Cynthia: Hey can we walk to your car I think I forgot my wallet there last night

Mattia: Yeah sure let's go

They walked to his car and Mattia saw what happened to his car. Cynthia started laughing and he just looked at her like she was crazy. I got out of the bushes and started laughing along with Cynthia.

Mattia: What the fuck is going on here?

Y/n: Aren't we the ones who should ask you that?

Mattia:....

Cynthia: I will leave you guys alone... Mattia I can't believe you did this. And Y/n thank you for not attacking me....

Y/n: Of course it wasn't your fault

Cynthia went to her car and waited for me to finish with Mattia so she could take me home. I looked at Mattia and he had guilt in his eyes. This time I won't forgive him.

Mattia: Y/n let me explain-

Y/n: No this time you listen to me. You promised me Mattia. You told me you would never cheat on me again or break me. I thought I could trust you. What did I ever do to you to deserve this? I gave everything for us. Even my parents kicked me out because they knew you were bad news for me. They told me not to trust you and I defended you and told them every single curse because they didn't support us. And after all of that you still cheat. For the second time. I was loyal, I tried to be the best girlfriend ever and you do this again?!? How do you have a heart to do that?

I didn't want to cry in front of him so I held it back. Him on the other hand was looking at me with glossy eyes frozen.

Mattia:....

Y/n: Wow so now you don't even want to talk.... Great. Never speak to me again. All of this is your fault.

I walked to Cynthia's car and I heard Mattia calling my name but I didn't turn to him. Tears were storming down my eyes. Cynthia let me in and started comforting me.

Maybe after all he wasn't the one...

A/n:Okay so this happened to me last week and me and the girl who he cheated on me with did this to his car so yeah.... I guess this imagine is inspired by the true story☹️