A/n

Hey guys, it had been a long time since i posted here... I've seen that this stories are still reading by so many of you and i wanted to thank you guys so much for it. It really means a lot to me. I haven't been active for a really long time since i was really bas mentally.

It felt unreal when i came back here on the app and after going through so much while trying to save my life and getting better, seeing how nice you guys are is melting my heart ❤️.

I'm so grateful for all of you and i actually came back to say that i'm starting to write again at least for now. The next book is going to be about Rafe Cameron since i have been obsessed with OBX for couple of months lately. I still need time to think what kind of story it will be but i will try my best to be even better with writing than before.

Looking back at these stories that i personally wrote made me come back to few years back and remembering how all these stories made me happy.

I've also seen some messeges from you guys asking m how am i and why i am not writing anymore. I wanted to tell you that i have been in a really bas mental state for a really long time but i finally recovered. Now that i am better i will write again and i hope you all will love it.

If you have any suggestions about who should i write or what kind of story/stories should i write please text me cuz i really need ideas.

Thank you all so much for reading my stories and making sure i'm okay ❤️❤️❤️ i love y'all