Scared

Y/n: He wasn't flirting with me Mattia for the last time

Right now Mattia and I are having an argument. He took me out on a date at some fancy restoraunt and the waiter was only being nice to me and Mattia got jealus.

Now I don't wanna sound like those girls who say how someone was being nice while he was flirting with me but honestly this one only smiled at me after asking me what do I want to eat.

When it comes to some boy being nice to me Mattia freaks out. He always get jealus easly and as much as I love him he overreactes sometimes.

Mattia: Yes he did Y/n did you see the way he was looking at you

Y/n: For the last time he only asked me what do I want to eat and smiled because that is their job

Mattia: Yeah right that's why he kept looking at you

Y/n: You know what, whatever I will go home until you calm your guts down

You started to walk away but he grabed you harsly by the arm and started chocking you but not in sexual way.

He held your neck thight and you honestly got scared. He was never like this. Your vision got blurry and you felt like your gonna faint.

He finally let go and you fell to the floor gasping for air. Mattia couldn't believe what he just did. He almost killed his princess.

What he did was wrong and he knew that. His heart was broken by the sight of his princess who was gasping for air.

Mattia: Princess I-i'm sorry-

Y/n: MATTIA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME

You said as you were crying. You were scared of him. Of your baby. He walked up to you and tried hugging you but you backed away.

Y/n: P-please don't leave me alone please

He started tearing up and you tried to walk away but he didn't let you. He grabed your arm again and pulled you up to his chest.

You were still mad and scared but you needed him. At first you were crying and sreaming while punching his chest,but eventually you gave up.

You hugged Mattia as much as tight as possible and you were crying. He was also crying with you.

You knew Mattia loved you more than anyone and that you meant a lot to him. By the look on his eyes anyone could've tell how bad he felt.

Mattia: Princess I'm so sorry baby... I didn't mean to do that I was just mad and I couldn't controle myself. I promise it will never happen again just please don't leave me I beg you...

You were crying even more. You knew about his past and how hard it was. You would never leave him... He started crying even more because you weren't saying anything. He thought you would leave him.

Y/n: Mattia baby calm down okay? I won't leave you but you need to controle yourself. You could've killed me Mattia.... I was so scared. I know you didn't mean to do it but I was so scared...

Mattia: I'm so so sorry baby I'm such a bad boyfriend....I don't want you to ve scared of me

Y/n: Mattia I forgive you but only this time. I swear Mattia if something like this happens again it won't be fun...And I was scared but I know you didn't mean to do it. I love you baby

Mattia: I love you more

He kissed my forhead and layed me down on the bed gently. He layed down with me and we cuddled. He kissed me and soon both of us driffed off to sleep.

A/n: I don't know what is this but yeah❤️