Insecure

Y/n's POV:
Mattia is supposed to be here any minute. I invited him so we can hang out and he will sleep over because my parents are on bussnis trip and I'm all alone. I was putting my langerie on because you never know what can happen with Mattia. We did it a couple of times but I always feel insecure around him. Expecially without the clothes. I mean you have to undertand me. All his exses and and the girls that he talked to were pretty af. I was watching myself in the mirror when I heard the front door open. He had a spare key. I quickly put some joggers and shirt when he opened the door.

Mattia:Hey baby

Y/n:Hey bubs

He kissed me and we just hang out. After a while we were cuddling and we watched 365 days. I knew he would get horny and he did. He put his hand on my thigh and he was close to my core. I stopped his hand and he looked at me. I tried stopping him but he was annoying. He started kissing me and he went to my jaw. He slowly kissed it while going down to my neck. He started leaving hickeys on it. As he found my sweet spot I moaned. He smirked and started to lick and kiss it. He started to take off my shirt. I stopped him and he looked at me sad. I felt bad because I didn't want to do it for a while and he knew something was up but he didn't want to bother me.

Mattia:Princess what's wrong? Did I do something?

Y/n:No Mattia it's not your fault... I just......

Mattia:You what baby tell me... You know you can tell me anything

Y/n:I just feel insecure. I watch these models on social medias how perfect they are. Look at your exes and the girls you talked to. Every girl is perfect. Then look at me... My nose is big,my ears are big, I have small lips, my fat stomack, bog thights and small butt,while I have big boobs I hate it. I hate every inch off my body Mattia I hate it...

I started crying and he held me in his arms. I noticed that a tear dropped on my shirt. Mattia felt bad but it's harder than me...

Mattia:Look at me

I looked at him and he turned me to the big closet mirror.

Mattia:Baby listen to me. Your nose, lips, butt, ears... any of those things dont define who you really are. Princess I didn't fall for you because of your looks even tho your prettiest girl I know. Your personality is amazing and that's why I fell for you. Your nose is perfect it's not big at all and I love leaving kisses on it. Your ears aren't big and they go perfect with your small head. Your lips aren't small they are perfect. That is my favorite place to kiss you.

He lifted my shirt up and looked at my stomack. I immidietly covered it but he took off my hands of it.

Mattia:Beutiful don't cover yourself. Your stomack isn't fat in fact is flat. Your boobs are beutiful and comftible I have to say. Your butt amazes me every time I see it. And your thights are beutiful. In my eyes Y/n you are my dream girl. You don't need to ve insecure expecially around me. Don't comapare yourself to those models on social media. Maybe those same models feel insecure... There are planty of girls who would die to look like you. Baby you are the prittiest girl I ever knew and I will know... Never feel insecure about yourself.

I had tears in my eyes. I turned to him and kissed him slowly. He kissed back and smiled.

Mattia:Now when we solved that out let's continue where we left off I missed you a lot

I giggled and kissed him.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Mattia kissed me back slowly and tapped my leg to jump. I did and he pinned me to the door and started leaving hickeys on my neck. While he did that I pulled his hair a little bacause I know that he loves when I do that.

He moaned in my ear and took me to the bed. He took off my shirt and started to kiss me down to my chest. I took off his shirt and he started to go down to my joggers.

He took them off and threw them somewhere. He went back up and kissed my lips. I felt a cold hand rub my clit throught my underwear. He clipped my bra with one hand and them he took it off. He stared at my body and I covered myself.

Mattia:Don't hide that beutiful body of yours princess

I blushed and he took my hands off. He started to massage my boob while he was still rubing my clit with other one. I was moaning really loud. He took his hand out and started to leave hickeys on my stomack.

He took off my underwear and put his long ass tounge on my clit. He did 8 motions and put his index finger along with middle in me.

Y/n:Mattia faster

Mattia:Princess thats not my name

Y/n:Daddy please go faster

He did and I felt a knock in my lower stomack. I warned him and he went even faster. I came and he licked his fingers. He backed up and told me to taste myself.

Mattia:Taste yourself mamas

I put his fingers in my mouth and licked them. He smirked and I flipped us over. Mattia looks at me and I start leaving hickeys on his neck.As I found hos sweet spot I started to suck it. I started to go down from his neck to his stomack and soon I was close to his dick.

Mattia:P-pleass mamas

Y/n:Please what daddy?

Mattia:Y/n don't play with me

I kitty licked him and he groans. I started to boob my head up and down. He put my hair in a ponytail and pushed my head. I gagged and he groaned. While I sucked him I massaged his balls with other hand.

Mattia:I-im c-close

I went faster and I felt a warm liquid in my throat. I swallow and and he looks at me.

Mattia:That was amazing

Y/n:Thank you

He flipped us over and he lined himself in me. I put my legs over his shoulders while he is hitting my g-spot. I moan loud as we both cum at the same time.

⚠️end of smut⚠️

We cleaned each other and I wanted to get up but I fell. Mattia lughed and helped me to go shower. While we were showering I was holding him by his waist and arms so I don't fall. After that we got dressed and we layed down on my bed to cuddle.

Mattia's head was on my boobs and he was holding me by my waist while I played with his hair. I heard snoores. I smiled and soon after I fell asleep.

A/n:I didn't re-read this so I'm sorry if there are mistakes❤️and thank you so much for 13k reads.