Softie

Mattia was always acting tough and strong but when it comes to you he is a softie. He always cared for you and shared his tears with you. Nobody bisede you saw him crying in person.

Now let's not talk about him in bed that's the whole new story. He would always talk dirty to you even in public places. But every other time he is really soft.

Y/n's POV:
I was getting ready for school and waited Mattia to text me. I was packing my bag and Mattia texted me that he is here.

I went downstairs, took my bag and rushed outside

I went downstairs, took my bag and rushed outside. Mattia was waiting me in the car.

Mattia:Hey baby

Y/n:Hey bubs

We kissed and went to school. On our way he bought me coffie. We were just vibing until we got to school.

Y/n:Bye Tia I will see you after class

Mattia:Waittt.... give me a kiss

I laughed and kissed him. We started to make out

Ale:Yo we don't wanna see you sucking each other faces

Mattia:Oh shut up

We all laughed and went to class. I had this one with Kairi but he sat next to his friend and I sat next to some guy named Alex. He was cute but he wasn't nothing special.I smiled as I sat next to him. He also returned a smile back.

Alex:Hey can I borrow a pencil?

Y/n:Yeah sure

Alex:Thanks by the way your really pretty

Y/n:Thanks but I have a boyfriend

Alex:Well I could change that

Y/n:Please leave me alone

I started to get uncomfible and Kairi noticed. I sat next to Kairi and Alex was mad.

skip to lunch

I went to caffeteria and sat down with the boys. We were all having fun and laughed. Mattia and I were goofing around.

Kairi:Hey Mattia can we talk?

Mattia:Sure

He kissed me and went to talk to Kairi in the hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mattia's POV:

Kairi:Hey Mattia can we talk?

Mattia:Sure

I kissed Y/n and we went in the hall.

Kairi:Listen don't get mad at Y/n because she didn't tell you but when we were in English I sat next to my friend and she sat next to Alex. They talked but he started to flirt with her. She was uncomftible so I sat next to her....

I got reall mad but I wasn't mad at Y/n because I knew she just didn't want me to be mad.

Mattia:Thank for telling me Kai

Kairi:I just tought you should know

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
Kairi and Mattia came back and we talked again. Lunch is going to end in 10 minutes and I remembered that I left my notebook in the class.

Y/n:Hey I'm gonna be back I left notebook in the classroom

I took my notebook and put it in my locker. As soon as I got in the cafeteria there were people surrounding someone. I came closer to see Mattia punching Alex. The boys tried to separate Mattia from Alex but they couldn't. I finally went in front.

Y/n:Mattia baby please you will get in trouble

As soon as Mattia heard my voice he stopped. He saw me and his eyes softened. He let go off Alex and I took him to the bathroom to clean his lip. That's the only place he had a bruise.

Y/n:Mattia babe why would you do that? You've could get in trouble

Mattia:What do you mean why? He flirted with you. He bothered you. Y/n, you don't understand how much I'm scared to lose you. What if he takes you away from me-

Y/n:Tia babe you will never use me and he can't take you away from me. Mattia you are my one and only okay? You are the only one thar exist for me

Mattia and I were both crying at this point. I was sitting on the counter and he was between my legs, hugging my waist.

Mattia:I love you princessa

Y/n: I love you too softie

A/n:Thank you so much for 20k i love you all🥺🥺❤️