Nerd

Y/n's POV:
I woke up by my alarm at 6am.I turned it off and got ready for school. I went to school and I got there early like usual. I decided to go in the classrom to read until the class starts. As soon as I came in I saw Jenna and her gang laughing at me. I was a nerd and only had one friend. Her name is Katie and even tho she is popular she is still friends with me. Jenna came up to me and threw my books on the ground. I looked down and started to pick them up.

Jenna:Loser

Y/n:What is your problem Jenna what do you want from me?

Celia:Did you just talk back?

Vic:You are going to regret now

They started to punch and kick me. I tried to fight back but they were stronger. In that moment someone came in. My vision was blury and after that everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mattia's POV:
Me and the boys got early at school because we needed to clean the gym. We got detention last week.We finished and class is going to start in 15 minutes. Me and Ale had next class toghether. We decided to go and wait in the classoroom.As soon as we got there we saw Jenna, Celia and Vic punching someone. The girl on the floor fainted in that moment.

Mattia:JENNA STOP

Ale:WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Jenna:Why do you care bruh

Celia:Honestly she is a bitch

Mattia:Ale go and take her to the nurse I will be there soon

Alejandro took the girl to the nurse while I was talking to Jenna and her bitch gang. Turnes out the girl started the fight by their story but knowing them and the girl that isn't possible. Jenna and her gang were the biggest bullies in the school and this girl Y/n is a nerd but she is pretty cute. Whenever I see her she is either reading or studying.

Mattia:Stop lying dude I know she didn't do anything

Vic:How would you know you didn't see anythig

Mattia:You either are stupid or act stupid. It's not like you guys are the biggest bullies in the school and like she isn't a nerd. She wouldn't hurt anyone. Stop lying. If you want to be a bitch like you act like one then admit it

I went to the nurses office and saw Ale waiting while nurse is helping Y/n. She looked cute. Wait Mattia what-

Ale:The nurse said she will be okay but she will need rest so when she wakes up they will let her go home. The principal tried calling her parents but they don't answear. I have to go to class. My next period is the class I'm failing. Can you take her home alone?

Mattia:Yeah s-sure I will

Ale:What's up with you?

Mattia:I honestly don't know. I just tought she looked cute-

Ale:Oh no you have feelings for her

Mattia:Dude no I don't even know her

Ale:But you will soon

He winked and went to class. I just laughed and waited for Y/n to wake up. She was a pretty girl. I honestly felt bad for her. The poor girl didn't deserve to be bullied by those whores. But she was bullied by the whole school.I never talked to her but she looks nice. The second bell rang and she woke up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
I woke up in the nurses office. The last thing I remember is Jenna and her friends punching and kicking me and someone walking in.

??:How are you feeling?

I turned my head where I heard the voice and saw a pretty cute guy sitting there. He was really attractive. He had fluffy black hair, pink pumped lips....He was perfect in every way. I didn't even noticed that I was staring.