A suprise

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

Mattia was always the one in our relationship who would spoil

Mattia was always the one in our relationship who would spoil. I always wanted us to be 50/50 but his stubborn ass wouldn't allow me to pay anything.

Every time when we would go on dates he would pay everything, we go to the mall he buys me stuff... Even those that I don't need I just look at them.

You see Mattia always did that not because he wanted to piss me off it's because he knows that I'm saving for collage.

Whenever I want to buy him something it has to be a secret. He would also be mad at me sometimes.

Few months ago I was really sick. I litterly couldn't move. Me and Mattia were supposed to have a date that day but I just couldn't.

I called him and told him that I'm really sick. He asked me to come over but I said no of course. But he came after an hour or so with candies, food, tissues, drinks....

All day he helped me. Even tho I was sick he didn't want to leave me all alone.

After that day I decided to suprise him. Okay so for a long time he really wanted a PS4. Like a really long time. His parents didn't wanna buy him because they thought he wouldn't šay attention to anything else.

So I decided to make some money and I did. I worked as a babysitter for a few months and finally made some money.

Right now I'm going to Mattia's house to suprise him. He will be really happy tho I know it. He doesn't even know I'm coming.

Your outfit^

Your outfit^

I got dressed, said bye to my mom, put my shoes on and got the present and went to Mattia's house.

As soon as I got there Mattia's mom opened the door. She greated me and asked me if I want to eat or drink something. I declined and went to Mattia's room.

I entered his room and he was laying on his bed scrolling through tiktok. As I opened the door, they cracked and that made Mattia turn his head in my direction.

Mattia: Hey princess what are you doing here

Y/n: I wanted to suprise you

He got up and hugged me tight and also gave me a kiss. It was quick but still passionate. He smiled and saw a box in my hand.

Mattia: What's in the box?

Y/n: It's for you... a suprise

Mattia: Y/n I already told you that I don't want you to spend money on me...

Y/n: I know but you deserve it... Your always there for me, taking care of me, make me happy, spoil me... I wanted to buy you this really bad tho. I've been saving some money aside.....

Mattia looked at me with some look that I can't explain. He was kinda mad but still happy. I gave him the box and he opened it. As soon as he did it his jaw dropped.

Mattia: You did not...

Y/n: Oh yes I did

He placed the PS4 on the bed and jumped on me while kissing and hugging me. He started leaving kisses all over my face.

Mattia: Thank you thank you thank you-

Y/n: Hey hey no need to thank me... You deserve it

Mattia: I can't believe you bought it for me.... I'm schoked

Y/n: Glad you like it

Mattia: Are you crazy? I love it

He kissed me and then we turned it on. He played the game for two hours with the boys. And man I got really bored.

Y/n: Bubs come cuddle with me

Mattia: Wait princess few more minutes

He played 20 more minutes and then said bye to the boys. He turned his PS4 off and layed beside me. I wrapped my leg over his torso and arm around his neck while his arm was around my waist and the other one massaging my arm.

Y/n: You know... If you keep playing this much I will break it

Mattia: Yeah yeah whatever

We laughed and he kissed my forhead. We just layed down and cuddled in the silence. My eyes slowly strated to get heavy and I was about to fall asleep.

Mattia: Thank you again princess I love you

Y/n: I love you

He turned his lights off and then we both fell asleep cuddling.

A/n: I forgot who requested this but here you go. Hope you like it❤️.