Best fuck

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

I was at Mattia's house today

I was at Mattia's house today. I was scrolling through my tiktok while Mattia was on his PS4 playing with the boys.

I came here almost two hours ago and he didn't even look at me. All he did was a peck on lips and a quick hug.

I'm not that type of a girl who needs a boyfriends attention every minute but we didn't spend time in a long time.

He was really busy with social media while I was with school. Yes we hang out with Katie and the boys but we didn't have some alone time for a long time.

That's why he invited me over today. But i guess nothing will happen. While that was going on Mattia asked me something really strange.

Mattia: Y/n, am I your best fuck?

He said as he turned around and turning off his PS4. I looked at him confused.

Y/n: What?

Mattia: You heared me am I your best fuck?

Y/n: I don't know

I said as I layed on my stomack and sight. Of course he was my best fuck but I decided to tease me a little. Honestly I wouldn't mind to get some dick tonight...

Mattia: What do you mean you don't know?

Y/n: I mean I don't know yes your good but there were better

I said and smirked. He clenched his jaw and looked at me angry. He started to ask me questions but I just continued scrolling on tiktok.

He snached my phone from my hands and I looked at him scared. That meant he was mad. And when Mattia is pissed that is no good.

Last time we had a fight and he decided to punish me and well.... I couldn't walk for days. That won't stop him now either. I'm basicly dead.

Mattia: Y/n I'm gonna ask you again... Am I your best fuck?

Y/n:....

Mattia: Guess I will just show you then

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️