Thigh

Me and Mattia were just chilling at his house watching movies. His parents were out of town and my parents let me stay with him for couple of days.

We watched 365 days and when the boat scene came up Mattia's boner started to get visible. He put his hand on my thigh and started rubing it with his thumb.

I looked at him and he was just looking at me while smirking. At this moment I knew what was going to happen. I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

He kissed me rough and went down to my jawline leaving hickeys. He always made big hickeys while I made small ones but a lot of them. He then started going down to my neck.

He found my sweet spot as I moaned. I felt him smirk while sucking and licking the spot. He started rubing me through my shorts.

Then he took off my shirt and looked at my boobs. I was only wearing his shirt with only panties under it. He looked at my body amazed when I started to get insecure so I covered myself with my hands.

Mattia: Don't cover yourself baby you are beutiful

I smiled and he took my hands off. He cuffed my boobs and started sucking them. I moaned and tugged his shirt signaling him to take it off. He took it off and started kissing me down to my stomack.

He left few hickeys on my stomack and then he took off my panties. I shivered as I felt a cold air down on my heat. He connected his tounge with my pussy while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

He started to eat me out and I was moaning mess. I felt a fimiliar feeling in my stomack.

Y/n: M-mattia I'm close

He went faster and I moaned loud while coming. Mattia licked all of my cum and swallowed. He went back up to my lips and kissed me rough.

Mattia: Babygirl I want you to ride my thigh

Y/n: What?

Mattia: I said I want you to ride my thigh

Y/n: Okay daddy

I gulped hard and he layed down on the bed. I sat on his thigh and started moving. The pleasure was unbeliveble.

Mattia made eye contact with me as he sat up. He put his hands on my waist and started moving me. He grabed my butt and squeezed it. I moaned loud.

Mattia: You like when you're riding daddy's thigh don't you princess

I tried to reply so hard but I couldn't. He started moving my hips faster and clenched his thigh.

Mattia: Answear my question you slut

Y/n: Y-yes d-daddy I love r-riding your t-t-thigh

Mattia: Good girl

He clenched again and I felt that I'm gonna cum. He noticed and went faster. I came on his thigh and then layed my head down in crock of his neck breathing heavy.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

He helped me clean myself and he cleaned his thigh. We went to shower and then layed down on the bed. I cuddled next to Mattia and he put his arm around me while I was laying on his chest and had my leg over his legs.

Mattia: Goodnight princess

Y/n: Goodnight daddy

A/n: Please tell me that I'm not the only one who wants to try this thigh riding.