Club

Y/n POV:
"Come on Y/n we have to go" my best friend Katie said as she was trying to convince me to go to the club. I didn't want to go cuz last week i broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years Jake. I was so heart broken that i was at home all week alone. I didn't do anything except crying and eating. "Katie I don't want to go to the club i'm not in the mood."I said." Come on Y/n you need to get over him and maybe you will meet someone there". "Fine" I said as i got up.

I went to shower, shave and wash my hair. When i got out Katie already found the outfit for me. "Go put this on" she saod excited.

This is the outfit:

I dressed and saw Katie sitting on my bed

I dressed and saw Katie sitting on my bed. As i walked in the room her jaw dropped. "Omg you are so HOT". I laughed and did my hair and makeup.

We called and uber and he came couple minutes later

We called and uber and he came couple minutes later. We got to the club and as soon as we walked in all eyes were on us. "Omg everyone is staring at you"Katie said." Haha they are staring at both of us" I said but sje immidietly grabed my arm and went to get drinks. "We will take 2 Martinies."Katie said and the waiter nodded." Here you go"Waiter said as he brought us drinks. I was about to pay until this tall guy removed my hand and said "It's on me ladies". I was staring at him like some creep. He was perfect. "Thank you" I said. "No problem girls. I'm Mattia.

Katie:I'm Katie and this is Y/n.

Y/n:It's nice to meet you.

Matttia:Same, i'm actually here with my friend Alejandro and he is waiting for me so i have to go.

Katie:Oh okay well it was nice meeting you.

Mattia looked at me and as he was passing je wisperd im my ear "I hope i will see you again tonight princess."And with that he just walked away.

Katie:Come on let's go dance

All night we were dancing and we had a lot of fun. Both of us were little drunk but not too much. Right now we were sitting cuz we were tired and i needed to go to the bathroom.

Y/n:Hey i'm gonna go to the bathroom i am coming back soon.

I walked to the bathroom and finished my bussnies. I was washing my hands when someone came in. I froze when i saw my ex Jake.

Jake:Hello babe

Y/n:What do you want?

Jake:Baby don't give me attatude or this won't finish well.

Y/n:Leave me alone. You cheated on me and broke me after 2 years. I was feeling broken and now i am finally okay so go and don't come back

He grabbed me by the waist and he squeezed it so hard that i started crying.

Jake:Aww don't cry i'm here now.

Y/n:Leave me alone *crying*

Jake:not gonna happ-

"She said to leave her alone" We both heard and turned our heads. There he was. Mattia.

Jake:Leave US alone.

Mattia:I said leave her alone

Jake:or what?

Jake said as he let me go and he got closet to Mattia.

Mattia:You don't even wanna know

Jake:I actually do

Mattia:Okay then

He said amd then punched Jake. After that both of them started fighting and Mattia won.

Jake:This isn't over yet

And with that he got out. I broke down and Mattia hugged me and started to comfort me. I hugged him tight and didn't want to let go. I felt safe. After that we talked and he cheered me up.

Mattia:Do you want to go home?

Y/n:No i wanna dance more. With you.

Mattia:Okay then let's go.

Mattia and i got out and we saw Katie dancing with someone when Mattia said "Heyyy she is dancing with Ale". We laughed and started to dance.We were dancing and having fun when our songs started to play.

We danced and i moved my body in sync with his body. I could feel his breathing against my neck. He turned me around and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss.

Katie:Oh my god.

We turned around and looked at Katie and Ale who were in schock. We laughed and blushed. After that all night we were having fun. I met Ale he is a really cool guy and Katie really likes him. I think Ale likes Katie too. And Mattia and i were just laughing and dancing all night. We took each others phone numbers and went home. All i could think about was Mattia. This was a really strange and fun night i thought to myself. And then driffted off to sleep.

A/n:
I am going to sleep rn. Love you all❤️