Kidnapped(1)

Y/n's POV:
I'm currently getting ready for the club. Ale, Kairi, Mattia, Katie and Avani invited me and I accepted because I had a really rough week. I was putting my dress on when my boyfriend Mattia called.

Mattia:Hey princess we are on our way. Be ready in 10.

Y/n:Alright I just have to put the dress on the shoes. I will wait for you in front of the house.

Mattia:Okay bubs. Love you.

Y/n:Love you too.

I hang up and put the dress on.

I put my heels on and locked ths door

I put my heels on and locked ths door. I sat on the porch and I heard the car pull up in front of the house. I came in the car and sat on passenger seat. Mattia was driving and Avani and Kairi were in the back. We will meet with Katie and Ale in the club.

Mattia:Damn mamas you look hot!

Avani:Ayee that's my bitch.

Y/n:Thank you Mattia and we are getting drunk tonight.

I said as I turned to Avani. Mattia looked at me with the serious look.

Y/n:What?

Mattia:You aren't getting drunk.

Y/n:Yeah I am. I'm not gonna take care of your asses again.

Mattia:Fine just be close to me.

Y/n:Of course I will.

Kairi:Aww Mattia is simping.

Mattia:Shut up.

We all laughed and we were just vibing all the way. As soon as we pulled up at the club we saw Ale and Katie.Me and Avani ran to her.

Y/n:Damn your gonna make Ale horny

Katie:Look at yourself Mattia is drowling.

I looked at Mattia and he was looking at my body.I went up to him and whispered in his ear.

Y/n:When we get home I'm all yours.

Mattia smirked and we went in the club. Avani, Katie and I were drinking all night and the boys were with us the whole time. I don't know how but we lost the boys somehow. We didn't care about it Katie and I both know that they are loyal. After few more shots some guy went up to me. His name was Josh. He bought us all drinks and Avani seemed intrested. I tried to get him to talk to her but he was only talking to me. After a while I started to feel dizzy. Everything was spinning and I wasn't feeling good. I went to the bathroom all alone. I looked myself in the mirror and I saw double me. Then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mattia's POV:
All night the boys and me were with the girls.Out of nowhere we just lost them. I don't know how tho. I dicided to get some drink because Kairi told us he is going to drive everyone home. Some girls tried hitting up on me but I pushed them off. We finally found the girls but Y/n wasn't there.

Mattia:Hey where's Y/n?

Avani:Oh she went to the bathroom

Katie:Yeah she wasn't feeling well.

I went to the girls bathroom and when I opened the door she wasn't there. I looked at all around the club with everyone but we couldn't find her. I tried calling and texting but nothing. We all went outside and tried looking but nothing. The girls finally spoke.

Katie:Mattia I maybe know something.

Mattia:Yes?

Katie:Okay so we were drinking and this guy Josh came up to us and bought us drinks. We were all drunk and we accepted. He was talking to Y/n all night while she tried to avoid him and set him up with Avani. He still didn't leave her alone. After some time she started to feel dizzy and went to the bathroom and he followed her....

Mattia:WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER GO TO THE BATHROOM ALONE AND LET SOME STRANGER BUY YOU A DRINK?!?!!?

Avani:We're sorry Mattia we didn't know this would happen.

Kairi:Okay Mattia you need to calm down. I know your angry but right now we need to focus on finding her.

Ale:Kairi is right we need to find her. Let's call the police and tell them what happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
I woke up in some basement. I was tied in a chair and my head hurt.I tried screaming but I had a tape so I couldn't do nothing. Soon after this guy from the club came in.

Josh:Oh hey your awake.

Y/n:W-what happened?

Josh:Oh when I bought you a drink I put something in your drink and drugged you. When you went to the bathroom you fainted and brought you here.

Y/n:Why are you doing this? Where am I?

Josh:I'm gonna make you mine soon. And your far away from the town so your little friends wont find you.

Y/n:You bitch-

He slapped me. He slapped me so hard that my eyes start to water. He came close to my face.

Josh:If you say one more thing I'm going to kill you is that clear?

I just nooded and he got out of the room. Soon after he came with food that i refused to eat but he made me.

Josh:Now It's time to have some fun.

⚠️SMUT⚠️TW⚠️

He came close to my bed uncuffed me and threw me on the bed. He started kissing me. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. He started to take off my clothes and touch me. I was begging him to stop but he didn't stop. He took all our clothes and he put himself in me. I was crying so bad. He was going in and out of me while I was screaming in pain. He didn't stop. He cummed on my lower stomack and left me alone in the room. I was crying and hoping the group will find me soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Third persons POV:
Mattia and the group were trying their best to find his world. The tears were storming down his face as he was trying to find her. They called the police and they told him that they will try their best to find her.The group went home and Mattia couldn't sleep all night. All he was thinking about was happened to his princess.He was blaiming himself for her dissapering. He was telling himself that if he was there with her she would be in his arms right now. On the other hand the poor girl didn't know what could happen next. She felt discussed after what happened.All her happines faded away. She needed Mattia more than anything right now. All night she was thinking what is going to happen next and she hoped that Mattia is going to find her soon.

Y/n:Please find me baby. I know you can.

Mattia:I will find you princess I promise you that.