Storm

Y/n's POV:
I was laying down on the bed bored and it was raining all day. Mattia was here all day but his mom called him to come home earlier because she needed some help. As soon as he went home the storm started. Hs texted me that he came home safe.

Mattia:Hey baby I just wanted to let you know I got home safe so you aren't worried because of the storm. Love you❤️

Y/n:Okay bubs I love you too❤️

I put my phone on the night stand and went to sleep. I woke up around 10pm because of the thunder. I'm really scared of it so I started shaking. I closed all windows and locked every door. I went to my room but the thunders were really loud.

The time passed and it was 11:30pm now and the tears started coming out off my eyes. In that moment Mattia wanted to facetime me. He probbobly remembered about me being teriffied of the thunder.

Baby boy❤️would like to facetime
accept |decline

Mattia:Hey baby-oh no you are crying already I'm coming right now

Y/n:No Mattia the storm is really bad I don't want anything to happen to you

Mattia:Princess don't worry about it I'm coming over

Y/n:Are you sure?

Mattia:Yes I am now don't cry I will be there as soon as possible

Y/n:Okay I love you

Mattia:Love you too princess

I hung up and I roll myself in the blanket. I was kinda worried because I'm really scared. What if something happens to Mattia? I'm probbobly overthinking but the storm is really bad.

But even if I said that is dangerous he wouldn't listen to me. He is really stubborn sometimes. The half an hour passed and Mattia still hasn't came. I got scared but I couldn't call him.

The phones cause thunder so I didn't even think about it. I went downstairs worried and I was about to go in the car when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and he came in quickly with a bag in his hand.

Y/n:Omg Mattia I thought someting happened. Where were you?

Mattia:I'm sorry baby I stopped at the store to buy some snacks and I bought some movies to watch

I smiled and told him to go change. He had some of his clothes here. He was basicaly living at my house. While he was changing I put on the movie, made some popcorn and put the snacks Mattia bought in the bolws.

Mattia:Hey bubs

Y/n:Hey baby thank you for coming it really-

In that moment there was a thunder and I jumped in Mattia's arm. He just laughed and took us on the bed. We watched "It 2" and I was scared af. He noticed so he turned off the movie and put my favorite on.

Y/n:Baby thank you so much

Mattia:Of course baby

Y/n:No really I mean it. You came here when there's a really bad storm outside only because I got scared of thunder. You even brought movies and bought snacks. I'm so grateful because I have you in my life honestly. Nobody would ever do that for me...

Mattia:Princess as a boyfriend it's my job to be there for you. Of course I came here. My mom was kinda pissed at me but I don't care. You are the best thing that happened to me. I won't let you feel scared...

I kissed him and that started to turn into a making out. When we stopped to catch a breath and we put forheads on each other. I smiled and just admired Mattia. He was perfect. All night we were cuddling and we watched movies because I couldn't sleep. I just felt safe with him.

A/n:Okay so this is based on a true story by me because I miss my ex a lot :(