First date

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Y/n' POV:
Today I'm going on a date with Mattia. Sience I was little I always liked him. We were childhood best friends. Few days ago we were hanging out with the boys and he asked me to go on a date.

*Flashback of few days ago*

We were all hanging out at Mattia's house.

Kairi:I'm bored.

Mattia:Same

Y/n:Well you dumb fucks can't do anything except make tiktoks and playing Fifa.

Ale:She isn't wrong.

Mattia:Let's make live.

Kairi:Who's account?

Mattia:Mine.

We started the live.I was sitting next to Mattia in the front and Ale and Kairi behind us. Ale and Kairi were answearing question while me and Mattia were wresteling on the floor. He was on top of me.

Y/n:Matttia you fatass get off of me.

Mattia:Nooo I'm good here.

He got off of me and we went up to the boys. Most of the comments were:

User1:Awww
User2:I ship
User3:Babes
User4:I ship it hard🛥️

We all laughed while Kairi was reading those comments.

Kairi:Yeah we ship it to but Mattia is a pussy to ask her out.

Mattia:Shut up rat fuck.

We finished live and Mattia asked me if he can talk to me when the boys leave. Of course I said yes and soon after the boys left.

Mattia:Okay so there's something I need to tell you....

Y/n:Okay spill it?

Mattia:I like you....

Y/n:What?

Mattia:I'm sorry it was dumb I know.

Y/n:No no Mattia I like you too I'm just schoked.

After that I felt Mattia's soft lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and full of love. We pulled away and hw looked at me while I blushed.

Mattia:I wanted to do this for a long time.

Y/n:Same trust me.

Mattia:Okay well do you want to go on a date next week?

I just kissed him once again and said yes. I went home and I called Katie to tell her what happened.

*End of flashback*

Currently Katie is looking at my closet trying to find what I'm going to wear while I'm showering. When I finished I blowdried my hair and curled it. After that Katie helped me to do my makeup and finally I got dressed.

 After that Katie helped me to do my makeup and finally I got dressed