Jealous

⚠️THIS IS A SMUT ONE SO IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFTIBLE DON'T READ⚠️

Y/N POV:
Me, Mattia and the boys were hanging out at my house. We all had fun day and right now they are all playing PS4. Even tho I love the boys I really want to spend some time with Mattia and right now all he is focused on is the game. I was also horny af and I just wanted the boys to leave. I was scrolling throught insta when Kairi sat next me. He knew that I wanted attention cuz he asked me to make Mattia jealous.

Kairi:Hey shortie

Y/n:You know you aren't that taller than me.

Kairi:I know but you are still shorter.Anyways I see you want attention from Mattia so do you want to make him jealous?

Y/n:Yeah sure maybe he will pay attention to me after that.

Kairi and I layed down and my head was on his lap. We were watching some tiktoks. We were both laughing and Mattia was just glancing at us. After a while Mattia stopped playing games and came up to us.

Mattia:Y/n can I talk to you?

Y/n:Um... yeah sure.

Mattia and I went to my room. He pinned me to the wall and choked me(In sexuall way).

Mattia:So you think you will get the attention by making me jealous?

Y/n:W-well I k-kinda d-did.

Mattia:So now you are trying to be funny? Princess don't play with me that much.When the boys go home you will get punished.

He kissed me rough and went downstairs. I was schoked but I knew he would do that. Now let me tell you Mattia doesn't play when he says I wilč get punished. I was kinda scared to be honest.After a while the boys went home. Mattia closed the door and kissed me rough again. That made me even more wet.

Mattia:Go to you room and wait for me. I'm gonna be there in few moments.I just nooded and went to my room. I was waiting and after couple of minutes he came in my room. He kissed me and pushed me to the bed. He started to suck my neck and leave hickeys but when he found my g spot I moaned a little. He made a big hickey there. He started to go down to my jawnline and then he took my shirt off. I also took his shirt of. Then he put his hand in my clit. He started rubing it. I was moaning really loud.

Mattia:Damn ma you are all wet for daddy?

Y/n:Y-yes daddy.

I could barely speek but I knew he would be mad if I didn't.Then he took my sweats off along with my panties(I hate that word eww). He put his hands on my legs and blowed his cold breath on my clit. That sent vibrations to my body. Mattia started licking my clit while putting his two fingers inside me. I was moaning mess. I felt that I'm gonna cum.

Y/n:D-daddy I'm g-gonna c-cum.

Mattia then pulled out his fingers and got up.

Y/n:What the-

Mattia: Did you really think I would let you cum after making me jealous?That was your punishment princess.

Y/n:Mattia please I need you.

Mattia:How bad do you want me?

Y/n:A lot daddy I need you inside me.

He just came up to me and I took his sweats off. Without the warning he pushed himself into me and I just rolled my eyes.

Mattia:You like it when daddys dick is inside you don't you little slut.

Y/n:Y-yes daddy I-I love it.

Mattia was pounding into when I felt something in my stomack.

Y/n:I-im gonna c-cum.

Mattia:Hold it

I clenched the walls holding it as hard as possible.

Mattia:Fuck do that again.

I rolled my hips one more time and he cummed on my stomack and I on his dick. He kissed me one more time. He took his clothes and dressed himself. I tried getting up but I feel on the floor. Mattia laughed and picked me up while helping me getting dressed.

Mattia:Damn ma I did a good job.

Y/n:Oh shut up.

Mattia:You know you liked it.

Y/n:Yeah yeah whatever. Im sorry for tonight with Kairi I just wanted some attention we barely spend time toghether.

I said holding back my tears. Mattia put his fingers on my chin and lifted up my head.

Mattia:Princess It's okay I understand. Yea we barely spend time toghether and I miss you too. Just next time when these situations happend tell me okay?

Y/n:Yes. I love you Mattia.

Mattia:I love you too.

After that we both feel asleep cuddled up next to each other.

A/n:Let me tell you when I was writing this my mom came in my room and asked me what am I writing. I just told her Im making some imagines for wattpad and she asked me to read it after I finish. I just pray she doesn't remmember about it.