Mafia(1)

Y/n POV:
Mattia and I were supposed to have a date tonight but him being the leader of the biggest mafia in Italy it's not possible. This is just another night when I'm all alone. Don't get me wrong I love our house so I can do anything but I miss Mattia.

 Don't get me wrong I love our house so I can do anything but I miss Mattia

This is our house^

I was watching a movie and I got a text from Mattia that he is 2 minutes away. I sight and pretend that I sleep cuz I don't wanna fight. Mattia and I always fight when these situations happen. Moments later a heard Mattia taking to someone on the phone. He hung up as he went upstairs. He came in our room and kissed my forhead.

Mattia:I missed you princessa

Y/n:Yeah right. *mumbled*

Mattia:What was that?

Y/n:Nothing

Mattia:I'm sorry Y/n It's just that we had this big problem-

Y/n:I don't care Mattia. Whenever we have something planed you have some problems with work. I get that you are a leader but don't you see how hard it is for me when you aren't here. I don't have anyone to talk to, to spend time with. You are my boyfriend and you don't even pay attention to me. I try my best to support you and I am so proud of you but I need you in my life to.

Both of our eyes were watery. He just sat there. I know it hurt him when I said this but I had to get it off my chest. It was hard for me to.

Mattia:Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't know you felt this way. I miss you so much It's just that I can't leave my work behing. It breaks my heart to see you like this. I just can't keep up with my work and be with you at the same time. I promise from now on I will spend more time with you. I will do some of the work at home and some at the office. But tomorrow you and I are gonna spend the day toghether what do you say?

Y/n:Sure just promise me you won't be on your phone all day and you won't leave me.

Mattia:I promise. Now let's go to sleep.

Y/n:Goodnight❤️love you.

Mattia:Goodnight love you too.