Alone

PLEASE READ:THIS IS A TRIGGERING WARNING IF YOUR NOT COMFTIBLE TO READ PLEASE DONT ⚠️
Y/n POV:
Again. My abusive father is beating me up without a reason. Let me tell you my story. I was born in California but when i was 10 my parents got a job in NJ. We moved here and when i came in school kids were bullying me. My mom used to tell me i will find someone who will be there for me until then she will be my best friend. A year later my mom died. She had some heart problems and she died in her sleep. When that happend everything changed. I became depressed. In school everyone bullied me cuz of it. They through i was faking it. At home my dad started drinking. Couple months later he started being abusive. He started by slaping me and then it become worse. He would kick me and hurt me a lot.I am bot 16. He had been doing that for 3 years. Today i was coming from school and after that i went to buy something to eat. I came bavk home around 4. My school finishes at 3.

Dad:WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Y/n:Sorry d-dad i w-was bying something to eat....

Dad:SO YOU ARE BEING LATE AND YOU DONT EAT MY FOOD? I WILL KILL YOU

He came up to me and slaped me so hard that i fell to the floor. I started crying. He countinued to punch me. I started to cry even harder.

Dad:STOP CRYING YOU PEACE OF SHIT

I tried but i couldn't. It just hurt more and more.

Dad:OKAY THEN

He smashed the bottle on my head. Thats when everything went black.

Mattias POV:
Ale, Kairi and me were walking down the street and just talking about girls. We passed one house and we heard yelling. We all looked at each other.

Kairi:Should we check what is going on?

Ale:I dont think we should. I mean we dont know what is happening.

Then we heard a glass and a scream. I just looked at the boys.

Mattia:We are going in.

We went in the house and saw a drunk man and a girl blacked out.

Dad:WHO ARE YOU?

Mattia:WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS GIRL?!?!

I knew this girl. She was in my math class. Her name was Y/N. She was really pretty but she didnt talk much. I knew why tho. Everyone bullied her. I knew about her mother to. No im not a stalker this is just a small town. I always wanted to talk to her but i thought she would push me away.When i saw her on the floor, blacked out and with bruises and blood over her i was pissed. I will beat the shit out of her dad.

Dad:SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. THAT LITTLE BITCH RUINED EVERYTHING. WHY AM I EVEN TELLING YOU THIS. LEAVE NOW!!!!

Mattia:WE ARE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT THE GIRL.

Dad:LEAVE!!!

He came up to me and tried to punch me but Ale stood up in front of me and punched punched her dad instead. Ale stood up and I started to beat him up.

Mattia:DO YOU LIKE IT HUH? GET THE TASTE OF YOURE OWN MEDICINE.

And with that he passed out. We took the girl and went to my house.

Y/n POV:

I woke up in someones room. I looked around and it wasnt familiar. That someone knocked on the door.

Y/n:Come in....

Mattia:Hey thank got you are awake.

Y/n:I know you....We have maths toghether. What is youre name again?