Bully

Y/n POV:
Hey. My name is Y/n Skinner. I am 16 years old. My life... Well it's pretty fucked up. When I was 6 my mom died of cancer. It was really hard for me and my dad. My dad fell in depression and he killed himself. I stayed with my aunt in NJ. When I moved here i was 13. Ever sience the first day of school I had a bully. His name is Mattia Polibio. Every girl fell for him. I did to. He just didn't know that and he never will. Why? Oh cuz he hates me and he is bullying me all the time. I have one best friend Katie and that is the only person that I trust. She knows about my life and Mattia. She told me that I should talk to Mattia about it but no. I woke up around 6 and started to get ready for school. I showerd and put my clothes on. I wasn't a really girly tipe. I was always wearing hoodies. I didn't even do my make up or did my hair for school. Now don't get me wrong when I want to dress up I can but why would I do for those ratfucks. I was eating my cerial and I heard a honk. I just took my bag and locked the door. I got in Katies car.

Katie:Hey loser.

Y/n:Hey jerk.

We laughed and went to school. We were just joking and talking about Ale and Mattia. Ale is a really nice guy. But he is Mattia's best friend. His friends never bullied me. They were just either watching or they weren't there. We got to school and we got out of the car.

Katie:I will meet you at the lunch. Bye love you.

Y/n:Love you too bye.

I went to my locker. There he was. One and only Mattia Polibio. I just rolled my eyes.

Mattia:Well, well, well....You will never dress up won't you?

Y/n:Nahh. I don't want to be like your sluts.

Mattia:No you won't. You are worse than them.

Y/n:Yeah okay what do you want?

Mattia:Listen to me. You are either gonna stop giving me attude or you will see what will happen.

Y/n:Ohhh I'm so scared.

Mattia just slaped me. He did that when I got on his nerves. I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to scream and run. But i just stood there frozen.

Mattia:You will meet me at lunch in the closet. ALONE. If you don't come I will make sure you go trought hell. And you know I'm not joking about it.

I gluped hard and he just walked away. I went to English. I couldn't concentrate at all. All I was thinking about was Mattia. What was he gonna do to me. I had 2 more classes ans now it's lunch time. I went to the closet. I saw a tall fugure standing there. He turned the lights on.God he was so perfect.

Mattia:Thought you will show up. *smirks*

Y/n:.....

Mattia: Talk to me princess.

Princess? Sience when he calls me that. I looked at him and he came closer to me. I started to breathe harder. He was just standing there. We were looking at each other. Then he kissed me. I kissed back. It was a pasionate kiss. We pulled away and he looked at me.

Mattia:You don't know how long I wanted to do this...

Y/n:Wait what?

Mattia:Y/n the reason i bullied you is that I'm so in love with you. I thought you don't like me cuz I'm a fuckboy. I don't know why but you are controling me. Whenever I see you I fall in love more and more. I wanted to push away my feelings by bullying you but today when i slapped you I realised I only hurt you. I know you probbobly don't like me but I want you to know that I'm so in love with you and that I'm really sorry that I hurt you.

I couldn't move. I was just standing there in shock. The person who bullied me for 3 years just told me he was in love with me.

Y/n:Mattia I l-love you too....

Mattia:What?

Y/n:Yes Mattia. I always did. I just thought you hated me that's why I didn't say anything.

Mattia:Y/n I will never forgive myself for what I did to you. You don't deserve-

I kissed him again. He was in shock at first but then kissed back. We were enjoying each other. That the bell rang. We pulled away and both smiled.

Mattia:I know It's not the best place to ask but will you go on a date with me?

Y/n:Of course.

Mattia:Thank god I was scared to ask. I will pick you up at 7 tonight. Text me the address.

I said okay and we hugged. He also gave me a peck on the lips. I went out of the closet and saw Katie by my locker.

Katie:Where were you I was looking for you?

Y/n:You won't believe what happend!