What he likes about you

you are a caring person

No metter how much someone hurts you you will always be there for that person even tho he/she fucked up. Mattia didn't like that at first because you get hurt easy but he got used to it.

Example:

You just found out that your so called "best friend" was using you to get closer with Mattia and the boys. You were sad because you throught that she is your best friend. Currently your sitting with Mattia and he is comforting you. You look at the table across the cafetiria and saw your best friend sitting alone. You felt bad seeing her alone so you went up to her. She apologizes and you forgive her. Mattia looks at you and he had an angry look on his face. You just brushed it off and startet talking to your best friend.

Your smile

For him your smile is his favorite thing about you. The way you get happy over little things makes him happy. He always finds that cute. You acted like a baby sometimes and he found that adoreble.

Example:

You were mad at Mattia because he didn't give you enough attention. Ever sience you got to his house he was playing his PS4 and you got bored. It's been 4 hours and you looked at all socials so you started to pack to go home. As soon as Mattia notices he turned his game off and went up to you. He asked you whats wrong and you told him. He apologized and he asked you to cuddle. The way he looked at you was the cutest thing ever. That made you happy and you jumped in his arms. You cuddled for the rest of the night.

Y

our butt

Okay when I say he loved your butt I MEAN IT. He would always slap it in front of people to make you embarrassed but he didn't care. He wanted people to know who you belong to. You found it funny but he was serious. At home he loved when you wore shorts and leggings but he never let you wear those out. But you never listend to him because mama didn't raise a bitch. He would get mad at you but always forgive you at the end of the day.

Example:

Currently you are getting ready to go to the mall with Mattia. It's really hot outside and you wear shorts and crop top. You went downstairs and saw Mattia waiting for you. He looked at you and bit his lip. He told you how much he likes seeing you in those but you can't wear them out. You didn't listen. You were at the mall and Mattia didn't talk to you all day. While you were shopping Mattia was behing you. He saw a guy looking at you so he turned you around, kissed you and squeezed your butt. The guy saw that and he walked away. You smiled how protective he can be.

Your kisses

Mattia always loved your kisses. You would always suprise him with those. Sometimes they were rought sometimes passionate... But there was one special that he LOVED. The toung one. He always found it attractive and both of you loved it.

Example:

You waited for Mattia to get home from soccer practise. As soon as he came in you could see he was angry. You didn't want to push him. He came up to you and give you a peck. After a while he came in the bed. He started talking to you how stressed he is. The only thing you did was stick your toung out. He did the same thing and you guys started making out.

A/n:Should i make more of these or no?