Stepdad

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Y/n's POV:
Right now I'm on my way home from school. As I enter the house I see my mom and some guy sitting on the couch. The dude was attractive af.

Mom:Hey sweetie. This is my boyfriend Mattia. He is going to move in with us tomorrow.

Mattia:Hi Y/n it's so nice to meet you. Your mom told me great things about you.

Y/n:It's nice to meet you too. Well mom I'm gonna go to my room now I have a lot of homework to do.

I went to my room and layed down. All I could think about is Mattia. The way his lips were moving as he was talking,I just want to kiss them-okay Y/n stop that's your mom's boyfriend....

*few days later*

These couple days were strange. My mom is always at work and I stay home alone with Mattia. There were moments when he would check me out and then look away like I didn't notice. He would walk past me by grabing my hips. Honestly I didn't mind any of this. I know he is my mom's boyfriend but who wouldn't like him. Tonight my mom is working night shifft so we are staying alone.I wonder what's gonna happen.

Around 10pm my mom was out the door. I was in my room listening to music. Mattia came in to tell me to lower it down.

Mattia:Hey can you please lower your music down. I'm trying to go to sleep.

Y/n:Not gonna happen these are my sad hours and why do you sleep so early?

Mattia:Turn it off...

Y/n:Make me.

As I said that he looked at me and you could see darkness in his eyes. He looked at me and came close to me that we could hear each other breating.We both started to lean in and he kissed me. I kissed back. I wanted to pull away because I knew it was wrong but I couldn't. I was frozen at the moment. He started to kiss my jawline and then he moved down to my neck leaving hickeys.I already knew what was going to happen.

Y/n:M-Mattia this is w-wrong-

Mattia:Princess don't worry about it okay?

He took off my shirt and then my shorts. Soon after we were both naked. He started to kiss my right boob while massaging my left. I was moaning loud and then he moved down to my clit. He started to rub it with his tumb and then he entered his middle finger in.

Y/n:M-Mattia f-faster...

Matti:That's not my name right now princess

Y/n:Sorry d-daddy

By this time he enetered two more fingers. I was about to cum and then he stopped. Without the warning he thurst his lenght in me and I moan loud.

Y/n:D-daddy please g-go f-faster....

He did and we were both moaning mess. We both came and he was about to put his clothes on.

Y/n:Daddy we aren't finished here.

I got on my knees and started to kiss the top of his dick.

Mattia:D-Don't t-tease b-baby

I put his whole dick in my mouth and he put my hair in the ponytail and push my head. I gagged and he started to push my head faster. I felt him twich and then he came in my mouth. I swallowed and layed him down on the bed.

Mattia:Ride me princess.

I started to ride him and we were both moaning loud. He held my hips while I was bouncing on his dick. We both came and he got dressed.I wanted to get up but I fell.

Mattia:Damn I fucked you good

Y/n:Shut up and help me

He helped me and then he kissed me. I went to bed and I was thinking about everything that happened today. It was a strange night.