Kidnapped(2)

⚠️THERE WILL BE SMUT AND TW⚠️

Y/n's POV:
I've been here for a month I think. Well that's what Josh told me. I made a plan last week. So for the whole week I made Josh trust me enough. He gave me his phone to use and I didn't want to call anyone because I will wait for him to leave me alone with his phone. Now let me tell you what happened this month from the start. At first all Josh did was rape me. Every  night even in the morning sometimes. Every day I was hoping that Mattia will find me. Then whenever I would try to run away or something Josh will punish me by not having a meal. He was treating me like shit. I was enough and that's when idea popped in my head last week.

*Flashback from last week*

Another night. Josh raped me again. I was done. I wanted to run and scream and just hope someone would find me. I was laying on my bed tears falling from my eyes and I was thinking. Then I got and idea.

The next day

Josh:Wake up

Y/n:I'm awake

Josh:Here is your brekfeast

Y/n:Thank you

Josh:Thank you? Sience when you thank me?

Y/n:Well except you kidnapped me your a nice guy

Josh:Wait really?

Y/n:Yeah....

Josh:Okay then

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ever sience then Josh trust me and thinks we are toghether. He untied me and I have my own room. I'm allowed to go to the pool in the house and I can do whatever I want in the house.There are 3 rules that I can't break because if I do everything will be like when I came here.

The rules:

1. I'm not allowed to sneak out and try to escape no metter what!

2. When Josh is gone I have to stay in my room!

3.If Josh gives me phone and I try to call someone he will do things to me.

Now I for the whole week i never broke any rule. Honestly Josh is stupid. When I started to be "nice" to him THE FIRST DAY he already let me do whatever I want in the house. He gives me his phone every night around 7.I never called anyone and tonight I'm gonna ask him if I can have it alone. After dinner Josh came in my room with his phone.

Y/n:Hey Josh can I ask you something?

Josh:Yeah sure babe what's up?

Y/n:Okay so I want some time alone to check the phone I wanna see some edits and all I miss my fans. When you give me phone I can only look youtube but can I please open a Instagram for a while?

Josh:Fine log in and turn off the activity. After that I will leave you alone you for 15 minutes is that alright?

Y/n:Yes thank you babe

Josh:No problem mamas

I cringed at that nickname. Anyways I logged in my account and turned off my activity. Josh left after I did that. I heard Josh go out of the house leaving me all alone. I called Mattia as soon as I heard him go.

Mattia:Hello?

Y/n:M-Mattia

Mattia:Y/N? WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU?

Y/n:Listen I'm at *adress*Josh kidnapped me that night at the club. I will explain later please come as soon as you can

Mattia:Alright we are on our way. Remember I love you okay