You broke me first pt. 2

Y/n's POV:
I came home crying and not knowing what to do. Should I give him another chance? But what if he cheats again... My head was full of questions and thoughts. I love him but he broke me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mattia's POV:
When Y/n said how I broke her first my heart shattered. I didn't know how to react. She ran away home and I just stood there. I went to lunch to find Katie. Maybe she knows what I should do.

Mattia:Um Katie

Katie:Yes? Where's Y/n?

Mattia:I messed up...

I told her what happened and she told me the best thing right now that I could do is give her space. And that she will eventually forgive me I just need to give her time. I was really sad tho I miss her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:
All day I was watching Netflix. Around 7pm my mom came home. She started yelling at me because the school called her and told her I went home without telling anyone. She was also drunk. I don't know what is going on with her. These 2 weeks the only thing she did was go to a bar and drink after work.

Mom:Why did you even come home?

Y/n:I didn't want to be around Mattia. I will go tomorrow.

Mom:Whatever ungrateful bitch

Y/n:Yeah right leave me alone

Mom:Don't give me attude

Y/n:Or else what? You will slap me again like you did couple days ago?

She slapped me and tears formed in my eyes. This is my fault. I triggered this.

Mom:This is why your dad left us

And with that she went out of my room. I just sat there crying. I packed my bag. I just took charger, phone, wallet, watter bottle and my medicine. I went downstairs and my mom sat there with bottle in her hand.

Mom:Where do you think your going?

Y/n:Somewhere where people in the house don't drink and slap me

Mom: You bitch... Don't bother coming home

Y/n:I didn't even think about it. I'm not coming until you stop drinking

I went outside and didn't know where to go.I called Katie to ask if I can stay over at least tonight but she didn't answear. I didn't want to bother the boys so I just went for a walk. It started raining and I needed to go somewhere. I was in the middle of some street. Katie still didn't pick up and the only person that is close to me is Mattia. I called him.

Mattia:Y/n?

Y/n:Can I come over?

Mattia:Of course what's wrong

Y/n:Can you pick me up I don't know where I am...

Mattia:Yeah turn the location on

Y/n:Okay

Mattia:Alright I will be there soon

Mattia was here soon. While he was driving I told him what happened. He couldn't believe that it was truth. My mom was never like that.

Mattia:I'm so sorry princ-Y/n. You don't deserve any of it. I promise things will eventually be like before I promise you. Even tho we aren't toghether anymore I'm always here for you no metter what situation is. I know I messed up but I'm always here. And you can stay with me until your mom and you don't clear things up.

Y/n:Thank you a lot Mattia. And I'm sorry because I ran away today...

Mattia:Don't apologize it's not your fault... I messed up

We got to his house and we went inside. His parents were out of town so we were alone. He made us dinner and we ate and had fun. We watched a movie and had a dance battle...Just like in old times. I became tired and Mattia noticed.

Mattia:I see your tired let's go to sleep

Y/n:Where am I sleeping?

Mattia:You can sleep here and I will sleep in my parents room

Y/n:C-can you sleep with me here?

Mattia: *smiles* Sure. You can change your clothes is still here and I will call my parents that your staying here for couple of days/weeks

Y/n:Okay tell them that I said hi and thank them for letting me stay here

Mattia:I will

Y/n:Oh and Mattia?

Mattia:Yeah?

Y/n:You're forgiven

Mattia:*smiles*Thank you

He went downstairs to call his parents while I changed. I put on my shorts and took Mattia's hoodie. It smelled just like him. I smiled and went on my phone for a while. Mattia came in and told me that his parents are okay with me staying. We cuddled all night and to be honest I really needed him...

Next morning

I woke up and saw Mattia on his phone. He looked at me and kissed my head.

Mattia:Goodmorning beutiful

Y/n:Goodmorning handsome

Mattia:Y/n what are we now?

Y/n:Well we can be toghether but let's take things slow

Mattia:Fine with me

We got ready and we went out to eat brekfeast. We had fun all day. At the end of the day my mom called.

Mom:Hey sweetie...

Y/n:Hey mom

Mom:Listen I know what I did was wrong I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to say or do any of those things. I love you so much baby

Y/n:It's okay mom don't worry about it

Mom:Where are you staying?

Y/n:At Mattia's

Mom:Is it okay if you stay there for couple of more days. I'm going to visit your aunt and she will help me with my alcohol addiction...

Y/n:Of course it is mom just call me whenever you can

Mom:I will sweetie. Bye have fun love you

Y/n:Love you too

I hang up and Mattia looks at me

Mattia:What did she say?

Y/n:She apologized and asked me if it's okay to stay here for couple of more days because she is going to visit aunt and she will help my mom with alcohol addiction...

Mattia:Like I said you can stay here as long as you want... I enjoy your compani

Y/n:Thank you for today I really had fun after a long time

Mattia:I think I did a good job today and I also think I deserve a kiss

I kissed him and we started to make out. For the rest of the night we cuddled and laughed.