Baby fever

Y/n and Mattia were dating for 2 and a half years. Mattia is 24 and Y/n is 22. She works as a model and Mattia is alawyer.

The two of you live in a apartment that is really nice. But both of you are really busy with work. You barely see each other and when you do you are tired.

Today you both took a free day just to relax and spend some time with each other. Right now you are laying in your bed with Mattia next to you and he is watching All American while you are on your phone.

Recently you had baby fever and  everything about them was beautiful to you. You were already thinking about it and you are ready for one.

Mattia also talked to you about the family so you assumed he wants it. You decided to show him the baby and ask him about it.

Y/n: Baby look at this baby

Mattia: Aww she is so cute, I can't wait to have few with you?

Y/n: Actually... I wanted to talk to you about that

Mattia: What?

Y/n: I want a baby

Mattia: For real?

Y/n: Yes... I think we are old enough for it and we both have amazing jobs...

Mattia: Baby listen I really want a baby with you and if you feel like your ready then sure. But only if you are ready it's your body...

Y/n: Yes I want one I'm sure

Mattia: Then let's make one

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Mattia got on top of you and started kissing you. He bite your bottom lip for entrace but you declined. He then squeezed your ass and you moaned and he put his tounge in your mouth.

Both of you were having a battle with your tounges and his long ass tounge won of course. He started going down to your neck and jawline leaving hickeys.

He found your sweet spot and started sucking it and licking it. You signalied to him to take his shirt off and he did. He took of yours right away. You were making out for a long time.

He started kissing you down your whole body and soon enough both of you were naked. He kissed you once again before going down to your core.

Mattia is always rough when you had sex but this time was diffrent. He was gentle. Even tho you liked it rough you didn't mind him being gentle for once.

He started to make out with your pussy and licking it. He went slow at first and it was irritating. You grabed his hair and pulled it and he groaned.

He went faster and you came soon. He licked it all and swallowed. After that he slowly put it in you and both of you were moaning and groaning.

He went faster and put your leg on his shoulder. You couldn't take it so he slowed down. Soon both of you came and he came in you. You weren't on a pill so you were pregnant for sure.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

You tried to get up but failed. He laughed and helped you to get up. Both of you showered and got dressed. After that you layed in bed.

Y/n: Well I'm pregnant now for sure

Mattia: I'm really happy you are ready for a family

Y/n: Same trust me I always knew deep down we would spend our whole life toghether. Even when we were just best friends in high school

Mattia: I already told you I always wanted a family with you

Y/n: Do you want a baby boy or a girl?

Mattia: A boy it's hard to have a daughter

Y/n: What whyyy? I really want a girl

All night the lovely couple talked how will the baby look like and how is he/she gonna be like. Little did they know that that will change their life for even better than it is....

A/n: Okay this one is just quick and short one before school because I'm bored👍