Party

Y/n POV:
I was alone at my house watching TVD. It was 5pm and my phone ringed. I answerd. It was my best friend Katie.

Katie:Hey whore.

Y/n:Hey bitch.

Katie:There's a party around 8.Wanna go?

Y/n:I don't know I'm kinda tired.

Katie:Of what? Watching Netflix all day?

Y/n:Okay okay I'm going.

Katie:Yayy. Okay be ready around 7:30.I will pick you up.

Y/n:Alright see ya.

I hung up and I went upstairs to take a shower. I showerd and washed my hair. I blowdried it and strighten it. After that I went to my closet to see what am I gonna wear. I found the perfect outfit.

After that i did my hair and makeup

After that i did my hair and makeup. When i finished it was 6:15.I took my phone and went on it for a little bit. Couple minutes later i heard a honk. I went her car.

Katie:Omg you are so HOT.

Y/n:I can say the same thing to you.

We laughed and Katie started driving. We were just vibing until we got there. When we went out of the car we already smelled weed and alcohol. We went in and there was a bunch of teenagers. Some were smoking, some drinking and some making out. Tipical teenage high school party. I went to the kitchen and took some drinks. I don't know how much I drank but I was drunk af. I was dancning when I felt someones hands on my waist. I turned around and saw my crush Mattia. I just continued dancing with him. I saw Katie smirking. Then all of the sudden everything went dark.

Mattia's POV:
We were dancing and she just went unconsions. Katie ran up to us and I picked her up. We took her to my car. I told Katie I will take her to my house. She just nooded.

Y/n POV:
I woke up in someones room. I looked around and it wasn't familiar. My head hurt a lot. I wasn't in my dress anymore. That's when Mattia came in the room.

Mattia:Finally you woke up.

Y/n:What happend?

Mattia:We were at the party, you gpt drunk and while we were dancing you blacked out.I brought you here and my mom put some of my clothes on you.

Y/n:Thank you Mattia it really means a lot. I'm sorry if I put you in uncomftible position.

Mattia:Don't worry about it.

We talked for few more minutes and Mattia made me breakfest.I dicided that I should go home.

Y/n:Hey I should probobbly get going. Again thank you so much for taking care of me.How can I thank you?

Mattia:Nahh don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal.

Y/n:Yes it is. Now tell me how can I thank you?

Mattia:Fine.You will let me take you on a date tonight.

Y/n:W-what?

I was standing there in shock. I gluped hard.I was zound out until Mattia spoke.

Mattia:I know you like me. Katie tried to set me up with you last night. Tho she didn't have to cuz i already like you. So what do you say? You wanna go?

Y/n:yes of course.

He smiled and we said bye to each other. I was about to walk away but he said something.

Mattia:Hey Y/n?

Y/n:Yes?

Mattia:Come here for a second

I went up to him and he just pulled me closer to him by holding my waist. We could hear each other's breathing. He then kissed me. It was a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync. We pulled away and smiled.

Mattia:I will see you later princess.

He closed the door and I started to blush really hard. I wanted to scream how happy I was. I called Katie and told her everything. She was happy as well. I will never forget that party.