All Alone

Y/N POV

These past few months have been... boring. As boring as an Avengers life could get honestly. Once Peter and I returned home and talked things out we filled everyone else in on the issues and after a few arguments and disagreements I got my way and all issues with Aiden were dropped. I visited him, Liam, and Leila on Tuesday and Fridays which are the days he worked. Peter wasn't too happy with the arrangement but I pointed out that he had nothing to worry about and if it was okay for him to have friends then I could too. The only issue has been keeping Aiden from flirting but I think he is getting better at it, he hasn't been too overly affectionate lately and that's progress. Peter and I have had a few bumps but nothing too important, they were all minor fights. I mentioned to dad that if we ever needed more backup on local missions then we have Aiden and his little group as support and although he said we don't need it I still have a feeling we are going to call them later on. As of right now its a boring Monday and I am currently training with Nat while having quality girl talk.

"I don't know Nat I don't know if there is another choice out there for me."

"Y/n you are still young and have almost your entire life ahead of you. I'm just saying I want to see you at your full potential and I want you to know that this is not your only life option." She said holding the punching bag for me. With one final blow, I stepped back and placed my hands on my hips while breathing heavily. "Just keep that in mind for me.". I nodded and she walked out of the room, removing her training pads and I was left alone in the massive gym. Of course, I want to do more with my life and I don't want to be stuck here repeating the same days over and over. As cool as it might sound, fighting aliens and being put in danger every day gets a little tiring. Red lights and sirens filled the gym and I looked around quickly on high alert. I have never seen these before and dad never mentioned what they were for, so carefully I walked along the wall to the door and made a sprint for the common area to see who I could find on the way. Within 3 minutes we were all gathered together in the room, the adults silent and looking amongst each other with a knowing look but Peter and I were as confused as ever. Dad finally joined us with what appeared as a calm look but I could see a little panic in his eyes.

"Okay, we know what this means everyone suit and load up. We take off in 10."

Movements happened all around us but Peter and I stood still until everyone had left and only dad was in the room with us. He walked towards us and pulled me into a hug.

"Okay, so quick lessons these mean a major threat has entered our area however we don't know where it is. We haven't had one of these since you were born Y/n. I need to know if you guys want to be out there or not? If I had it my way you guys would be in Russia right now but this came unexpectedly. What do you want to do?" He asked looking between the two of us with a concerning look and I knew he wouldn't be as focused on the battle knowing we were out there and could be hurt so I made the decision to sit this one out. We don't know who this is and how dangerous it is so it's smarter to sit it out and watch how to control this.

"We will sit out this time. We can go to Aiden's, he lives pretty far from town so we will be safe over there. Focus on the battle and getting everyone home alive please dad." He nodded and looked towards Peter.

"Pete I need you to come with me quickly while Y/n gets ready and you will meet her in the garage. I love you Y/n." Dad said walking off with Peter to the elevators.

"Love you too dad." I shouted out towards him and wasted no time climbing the stairs to my room to change from my sweaty training clothes. Quickly putting on leggings, a hoodie, and Nike sneakers I grabbed my phone and headed to the garage where Peter was waiting for me with a cold look on his face but he masked it as I approached. Considering the pressure of the situation we were in I wasn't going to push him into talking about his feelings or what they talked about, if he wanted to tell me he would. Happy was in the car waiting for us and we quickly jumped in.