How could you ?

Y/N POV

Today everyone is just doing research and I didn't really feel like doing it so I asked my dad and he said me and peter can go out in the city today. Currently peter is still getting ready meanwhile I've been done for 10 minutes. I'm wearing black ripped jeans, a white T-shirt that says "babygirl" on it and my white vans. Peter came out with black jeans on, pure black shirt, and his black and white vans.

"Finally I've been waiting forever." I groan and pulled him out of our room. We make our way down to the lobby and my dad hands me one of my credit cards. I let him hold them cause I don't trust myself. After a list of what not to do from my dad and Steve we headed out.

"So where do you want to go?" Peter asked me and I looked around a bit. I saw a really cute small cafe and thought it would be a good starter.

"How about the cafe? Then we can ask someone in there if they know a better place to go." I suggested.

"Sounds great!" Peter said while taking my hand in his. We walked there and as soon as we opened the doors we were hit with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods. The place was adorable inside and had couches everywhere. Soft music was playing in the background and the whole place just gave off good energy. We walked up to the counter and ordered hot chocolates and a piece of cake to share. While Peter waited for our order I went and found us a nice booth in a corner kind of distant from everyone else. The place wasn't packed but there was still a good amount of people. Peter came over and quickly set down the drinks.

"Holy crap those are hot." He said and I started laughing.

"So who do you think we should ask?" Peter questioned while blowing on his drink.

"How about the group of girls in the middle?" I pointed to the loudest group of people in the room. By the looks of them they look like the type of people to go out pretty often.

"Ok but I suggest we do it quick looks like it's gonna rain." Peter said pointing to the large window next to us. It did look pretty bad outside but it's fine if we get a little rained on.

"Alright go do it."

"What are you crazy I'm not asking?" Peter said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Come on you are sitting in the aisle seat so it's only reasonable." In reality I just didn't want to get up. He stood up with a sigh and walked over to them. They were talking back and forth and I saw peter typing something on his phone. Probably just the address to the place. I heard him say thank you and walked back over to me. One blonde kept her eyes on him til he sat down and I thought it was weird but didn't mention it.

"So where we going?" I asked and peter rolled his eyes.

"Don't ever make me talk to people again please." He said and I laughed.

"We are going to the skating ring. It's about 5 or 10 minutes from here." He said and I nodded finishing off my drink and letting peter finish the cake. We headed out and begun our walk. It was getting super dark outside from the clouds so we picked up the pace to get there quicker. I paid for our skating time much to Peters disapproval and went to go get our skates.

"Umm I have never been skating before so don't laugh at me." I said nervously. Peter looked at me shocked.

"There's a skating ring a block from the tower how is that possible ?"

"Tony never let me out remember?" I stated while crossing my arms. Peter made and 'oh right' face and then stood up with his skates tied.

"Then I guess I'll just have to teach you." He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me on the ring. I almost lost my balance but he quickly steadied me.

"We will go slow and stay by the wall at first ok." Peter said and directed me to the wall. We skated for an hour. That hour was filled with me falling a lot and peter trying to hold back his laughter. After the time was up he pulled me to the skate return station.

"I will never go skating again." I said while rubbing my ankle. Peter laughed a little and I glared at him.

"I've got to use the bathroom hold my phone please." Peter said. I agreed knowing he has this weird thing about not bringing his phone anywhere private. Something about the fbi always watching. I turned on his phone and smiled at his wallpaper it was a picture of me and him. I was smiling at the camera and he was looking at me with this special look in his eyes. I unlocked his phone and started playing flappy bird when he got a text banner thing.

Crystal
Glad I saw you today baby I love the way you talk to me. See you soon lover boy. 😘😘

What the hell! This can't be real, Peter wouldn't do this... would he? No he loves me right? I quickly replied to the girl.

'You know this is Peter right Peter Parker?'
I instantly got a text back.

Crystal
'Yes baby hopefully I'll be screaming that name soon'

Omg it's real! So many emotions just shot through me. Mainly anger and sadness. I was on the verge of either crying or punching someone.

"Hey what's wrong?" Peter said looking at me. I looked up and when I meet his eyes everything snapped. I let a few tears run down my face. I threw his phone at him and ran outside. It was pouring out just great. I started walking down the street as fast as I could. I heard peter yelling out at me to wait and tell him what's wrong. I'm guessing he looked down at his phone cause he started yelling at me to let him explain. He caught up to me and turned me around. I quickly stepped away from him.  The rain was coming down hard and it matches my mood perfectly. Lighting was flashing and thunder could be heard every 5 seconds. Everything felt gloomy.

"Y/N Let me explain." He said reaching for my arm. I jerked away from him.

"No don't put your filthy hands on me." I said letting some more tears go down my face.

"Y/N I..." He began but I cut him off.

"How could you Peter? How could you do that to me? I've been with you every step of the way and you do this in return. I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVED YOU! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU DO THIS? HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN ACT LIKE YOU LOVE ME!?!" I yelled at him. Tears were rolling down my face. I was so angry and heartbroken.

"I do love you Y/N.."

"DONT FUCKING SAY THAT! YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE! PETER I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH THE I WOULD END MYSELF FOR YOU! I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU AND JUST YOUR NAME BRINGS A SMILE ON MY FACE. YOUR PRESENCE STILL GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES AND WHEN I LOOK AT YOU I SEE MY WORLD. THATS LOVE PETER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT PHYSICAL AND MENTALLY HURTS ME." I yelled I stepped back from him again.

"and you just broke my heart... no you broke me." I said while shaking my head. I was soaking wet and so was peter. He looked on the verge of tears too.

"Y/N I don't even know this girl." He said.

"Bullshit you liar. If you don't know her then why is her name saved in your phone and why did she say see you again? Why are you still lying to me?" I said but my voice kept cracking.

"I've never lied to you." He said shaking his head. He walked a little closer.

"You lied to me when you said you loved me." I said but it came out like a whisper. He stopped dead in his tracks and every second he stood there seemed like an hour. How could he do this to me?

Don't kill me!!!! Let me explain!!! Next chapter will clear everything up I promise and sorry!