movie

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell if Peter was just acting very well or not. All I could do was stare helplessly into his soft brown eyes, he was just awesome to stare at, I didn't realize till now but we both were slowly leaning in and we were inches apart when...

"Mr. Stark is calling everyone to lunch please report to the living room." FRIDAY said. Peter and I jumped from each other and just laughed it off. Every time I think something more will happen it never does. We walked down and saw pizza on the table, Peter and I rushed over to the table and started devouring the food. Everybody was gone by the time Peter and I were halfway through our competition. Only Harrison sat at the table across from us. He was just staring at me making me very uncomfortable. 

Harrison's Pov

I really liked this girl I just don't know why she doesn't fall at my feet like other girls do. The only way I could get her now was by force, I had to somehow get her to forget about protective Parker and only think about me. If I had to force it I will.

Your Pov

Everything was going great, Peter and I were laughing at stupid Pizza puns on the side of the box. Everything was awesome. Peter and I finished and settled on watching yet another set of movies. We had FRIDAY dim the lights all the way and play the movie, little did we know Harrison joined us. It was really dark and Peter had to go use the bathroom. He left and I sunk into my seat. 

"What do you see in that loser anyways??" somebody behind me asked. I turned around and could barely make out Harrison's features. I rolled my eyes.

"First off he isn't a loser and second of he is better then you will ever be!" I stated. I could hear Harrison stand up and walk around I assumed he left but I was wrong. In a matter of seconds he had me pinned against the wall, pressing both my wrists next to my waist. His grip was so tight I could have promised they were broken. 

"What are you going to do now? Peter isn't here he left... Who is going to stop me now?" Harrison whispered in my ear. I started crying and panicking. I was freaking out I didn't know what to do. Harrison had complete control of me.

"Y/N!! Where are you? What's WRONG!?!" Peter asked the lights came on and Peter saw me. Pushed against the wall with tears running down my face and in pain. Who was the cause of it... Harrison. 

"GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL NOW!!" Peter yelled from across the room. He was sprinting to us now jumping over seats to reach us. He was over in a matter of seconds and next thing I know Harrison is laying on the floor and Peter has his arm wrapped around my waist. Harrison jumps up and glares at Peter. 

"I warned you to not touch my girl. I told you she was MINE! THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO TOUCHING MY PROPERTY!" Peter yelled. Peter drug back his arm ready to swing but I stopped him. He turned around shocked and saw I was still crying. His facial expression softened and he knew what he had to do. 

"FRIDAY  get Mr. Stark here now it is a emergency regarding Y/N." Peter said. Not even 2 seconds later my dad came busting through the door. After a quick description from FRIDAY my dad had Harrison by the collar and dragging him out the door. 

"Mr. Stark wait a second." Peter said and ran over to him and Harrison. He looked at Harrison who had a smirk across his face. Without a second thought he punched Harrison across the face giving him a instant black eye. My dad didn't even look mad he looked proud. Peter grabbed Harrison by the face and made him look at him. 

"Next time don't touch what is mine or it will be worse! Understand??" Peter yelled. Harrison said nothing just staring back at Peter.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" Peter said.

"Sonner or later she will be mine! She is just another girl who will fall in love with me and I will just play around with her! Soon very Soon!" Harrison said. 

"Let me make this clear buddy, you are not going to even look at my girl again ok! If her name even leaves your mouth I will know and I will find you!" Peter said whispering into Harrison's ear. My dad pulled Harrison away and I walked over to Peter to cool him off. The doors close and Peter spins around of his heels to face me. He examines my wrist and says there in nothing broken just a little bruising. He slid his hand down to my hand. I was staring at our hands and smiling. I really liked this feeling and I never wanted it to go away... Ever. We walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen dinner surprisingly wasn't that far away. Peter and I were responsible for dinner tonight and we had no clue what to eat. 

(TIME SKIP TO DINNER)

Everybody sat down to dig into their chicken wings we made and totally didn't order. Everyone was pretty quiet. Besides Thor.

"So nobody is going to talk about the amazing couple we have seated here??" Thor asked. Everybody head shoot to us. I guess we sort of forgot to tell them the plan and that it was over... sadly.

"I sooo shipped it and I am so happy it finally happened!" Nat said clapping her hands together. Everybody nodded their hands in agreement except my dad. 

"They are not together it isn't allowed it was just a plan to get Harrison off their back!" My dad said. Everybody's jaw dropped, so much information in such a little sentence. 

"I still ship it!"
"Ship is still afloat!" 

"everybody who ships it raise your hands!" Everyone was shouting and everybody raised their hands including Peter.