Peter, I'm scared...

But sadly it wasn't. Not to long later i woke up again. The voices were still there but they were very quiet almost like a whisper. They only do that when Peter or Harrison is around. My eyes adjusted to the light. The avengers stood around the room circling me with realived looks on their faces. 

"What is wrong with me?" I said a little loud to them but to me i was whispering. 

"Harrison did something to you and we need to get it out. It's like a virus and we dont know what will happen if it stays in you." Bruce said quickly. Panic was rising in me. Peter grabbed my hand and my breathing slowed down. 

"Peter I'm scared." I said.

"It's ok Y/N. We are going to help you i promise. I won't leave your side until your better." He said in a reassuring voice. 

"How can we fix it?" I asked Bruce. But Tony stepped in.

"I think we need to get Harrison and squeeze whatever we can out of him. He is our best bet right now." He said.

"I don't want to see Harrison. I don't think i am ready to dad. He hurt me so much and I don't think i will be able to handle seeing him." I said looking down at me and Peter's hand. 

"I know this is hard Y/N but i think you have to. Maybe it needs to be you who scares the living daylights out of him." My dad said. I looked over at Peter and he gave me a nod almost saying i need to do this. 

"Ok but is there some way i can talk to him without seeing him in person?" i asked and everyone thougth really hard.

"Wait, when i fell asleep i spoke to Harrison. It was right before i woke up and you guys knocked me out. I talked to him and i saw him. Maybe if i can go back to sleep without medicine i will see him again." I said.

"Bruce what do you think about that?" My dad asked him. Bruce walked over to a whiteboard i never noticed before and began writing down numbers.

"Ok so if Y/N falls asleep again there is a possiblity see will see him again. People have reoccuring dreams all the time, Given her circumstance it is more likely it will happen again." Bruce said while pointing to random numbers on the board. Almost everyone except Peter was lost.

"Peter translate please." I asked.

"Mr. Banner said that you will probably see Harrison agian in your dream. It's not for sure just a high chance." He said and Bruce looked amazed.

"Ok so i just need to sleep." I said. "Shouldn't be that hard."

I closed my eyes and tried to rest but i couldnt. I kpet stirring and i could hear breathing all around me. I opened my eyes and all the Avengers were looking at me.

"Guys... I can't sleep with yall watching me like that."  I laughed at them.

"Well, we don't want to leave you alone." Bruce said.

"How about Peter stays with me. After all we have slept in the same room before." I said looking up to Peter who looked really nervous.

"You have. Well then, okay,  but Peter we need to talk after." My dad said and ushered everyone out of the room. He pointed at Peter and gave him a icy glare. Once everyone left Peter let out a sigh.

"You are going to get me killed." Peter said grabbing my hand.

"It's okay, I know he won't kill you, you're too important to me." I said squeezing his hand for comfort.

"Okay, now get some rest and bash his head in a bit for me please." He said sitting next to me. I nodded and drifted off into sleep knowing I was fine with Peter right next to me. 

IN YOUR DREAM

I woke up gasping for air. It felt like bricks were stacked on top of my chest. I jolted up after the pressure was gone.

"Look who's back." Harrison's cold voice shouted and it sent shivers up my spine.

"Shut up Harrison." I snapped at him I stood using a lot of my energy in the process.

"Oh getting fiesty are we? I always liked that about you. You were never afraid to pick a fight with someone." He said walking towards me. I laughed.

"Since you know me so well I guess you already know why I'm here." I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

"I do actually. You want to get rid of this plesant dreams and the sweet voices in your head." He said. "I also know that little boyfriend of yours is sitting right next to you. Holding your hand and worrying about you. It would be a shame if something would have happened to one of you. You two are like the power couple of the century." Harrison retorted sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just give up dude. We both know in one way or another I'm going to get better." I said.

"Oh trust me I know. Actually right now Bruce is working on a formula to help you." He said. "But it's a lot of fun to watch you suffer." 

"You're sick!! Why are you doing this to me?? What did I ever do to you?" I yelled at him.

"You have done enough. I would be scared if i were you. Your dad can lock me up where ever he wants but I can still get to you." Harrison replied in a cold voice. Harrison walked closer to me. 

"Bruce is going to help you and you won't see or hear me anymore for a while. However just remeber what I am capable of. This isn't the end. It's just the beginning!" Harrison said.

I jolted awake gasping for breathe. I was instantly wrapped in strong arms.

"Y/N what's wrong? Talk to me!!" Peter yelled. I started breathing normally again.

"I saw Harrison. He said Bruce is going to help me but he also said that we will see him again. I think he means in person. Peter he is planning something and it's scaring me." I said as i broke down crying into his chest. Peter ran his fingers through my hair calming me down.

"Y/N we can beat him I promise. I will be here with you through everything I will never leave you  I promise." Peter said and I smiled. Things are going to get better I know they will. I have my dad, Peter, and the Avengers. Harrison is going to have to put up one heck of a fight! Cause we aren't backing down. He is going to pay.