Big announcement

The next morning my dad had a big announcement to make. He called everybody out into the meeting room at 7am. I showed up in Peters hoodie and shorts. we all sat down and turned to my dad to listen to him.

"Ok so as you all know I have some big news. We have a new person moving in. I am great friends with his father and he asked of a favor from me. He will be staying a while. No he does not have superpowers and yes it is ok for you guys to tell him if you like. Peter I want you to be either around him or Y/N at all times and keep a close watch I don't want anything bad happening again. Any question?" my dad finished saying. Nat raised her hand.

"What's the kid like?" Nat asked.

"He is a normal kid. he used to go to a private school. He his in the same grade as Peter and Y/N. He is very nice so we shouldn't have any problems." My dad said. This time Thor rose his hand.

"What's the kids name?" Thor asked,

"Thomas but you can call him Tom." my dad said. I laughed a little at the coincidence. Suddenly the door opened and a teenage kid walked in. He was taller then me and had black hair hanging softly on his forehead. He had bright blue eyes and pearl white teeth. He looked decent.

"Hello sir I was told by the ceiling to come here. I am Tom." tom said holding his hand out to my dad. He shook his hand and pointed to a seat next to me and Peter .He walked over and sat down. His full attention went to my father. A blueprint of the living hall showed up. Each of our names were on the door. Peter was across from me and next door to Peter was Tom.

"Peter and Y/N please show Tom where his room is at and give him a tour and the rules please." my dad said practically pushing us out of the room. We all walked down the hallways and headed to his room in silence. There really wasnt that much to talk about. We reach our doors and finally speak.

"So this is your room..." Peter said pointing to the door labled Tom. "My room is next door and that room..." he said pointing to my door "is off limits. You dont go in there." Peter said.

"Well how come?" Tom asked.

"Becasue that is Y/N room and only i can go in there!" Peter said.

"Well why are only you allowed in there?" Tom asked with a slight smirk.

"Becasue thats my girlfriends room so only i am allowed ok?!?" Peter asked irratated. Peter walked behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist in a protective or possisive way.

"I dont believe that a girl and boy our age should be allowed in a room alone together." Tom said leaning against the wall.

"Well nobody asked for your commentary!" Peter said.

"Lets just continue on the tour." i said walking down the hallway. The boys caught up and Peter laced his fingers with mine. A little while later the tour finished and it was time for dinner. I knocked on Peter's door and then on Tom's and told them both to come down for dinner. I headed downstairs and sat in my usual seat. Not long after Peter came and sat next to me as usual. Tom came and sat in empty chair down the table. We all grabbed our plates and began to eat.

"So how was the tour Tom?" Bucky asked.

"I really wasnt paying attention to the tour." he said glancing up at me.

"What were you focusing on?" Bucky asked. Tom gave me a slight wink and turned back to Bucky.

"I was looking at the decor it is very beautiful." Tom said and continued eating.

"So any plans tomorrow?" Nat asked.

"I plan on going for a swim anybody in?" Peter asked. Everybody nodded their heads.

"Hey Y/N I need you to come shopping with me it won't be long but I want to spend some time with you." Wanda said.

"Sure when do you want to go?" I asked.

"How about after dinner if that's alright with you?" Wanda said. I nodded and gave her a smile. We finished eating and me and Wanda headed out to shop. We got to the mall and went to many stores and found matching clothes to wear that said funny stuff. We picked up Starbucks and continued on.

Peters POV

Y/N and Wanda left. Nat went out to do something so their was only guys in the house. We pulled out some cards and started playing poker. Mr. Stark was winning like usual.
"So Tom tell me about yourself." Tony said.

"Well sir what would you like to know?" Tom asked him.

"I don't know what's your dream job?" Tony asked him.

"I really enjoy photography so I would like to do that." Tom said.

"Ok how do you want you future to be?" Bucky asked.

"Well I would like to have a nice wife with 2 or 3 kids living in upper New York. I want to be a photographer and I would love to live close to my dad." Tom said. Bucky nodded and we continued the card game.

"Is there a special girl in your life?" Steve asked. Tom threw a chip in and smiled.

"Actually I think I might be falling for someone but I just met her so I don't really know yet." Tom said. For some reason I felt like he was hiding something.

"What's she like?" Steve asked.

"She is very beautiful and smart. Honestly so far I haven't found a flaw of her." Tom said.

"Why don't you go after her?" Tony asked.

"Because She is with someone else." Tom said and glanced at me. I hade a feeling he was talking about Y/N. I balled up my hands.

"Pete you Alright you have been quiet?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said looking back to my cards.

"How is you and Y/N?" Tony asked.

"It's amazing thank you Mr. Stark for letting me be with her so makes me so happy. Hopefully one day I can take her out into the city she has been wanting to for a while." I said.

"That's fine kid just you know the rules." Tony said with a chuckle. I nodded and smiled back. Then Y/N walked in.