New mission

Y/N POV

The next morning I woke up and climbed out of bed since Peter was already gone. I walked downstairs with a big smile on my face. I went on my first date last night with the boy I love with all my heart. Shockingly nobody was in the kitchen so I checked the living room and still found nobody. I checked almost the entire floor and no one was around.

"FRIDAY can you tell me where everyone is?" I asked.

"Sure thing Mrs. Stark, everyone is in meeting room number 18." FRIDAY said and I headed upstairs to the room. I wonder why everyone was in a meeting. I can't remember the last time this happened. I do remember when Peter, my dad, and me were all in the room discussing the 'new rules'.

After what felt like 50 flights of stairs I finally made it to the room. I walked in and the room dropped silent. Everyone had worried looks on their faces including Peter.

"What's going on?" I asked and no one moved.

"Guys you have to tell me." I said once again.

"Tony I think she needs to know." Natasha said.

"No it's better if she didn't." My dad replied.

"So you want to leave her in the dark?? Tony she can be useful." She said.

"I don't want her getting hurt." My dad said.

"Dad I've changed now I can handle a lot more. Plus I have powers now things are different." I said.

"Mr. Stark please tell her." Peter finally spoke up.

"Fine. Y/N the avengers need to go on a mission. A dangerous one but I'm confident we have control over it." My dad said.

"Ok so when do I start packing." I said sitting down on Peters lap.

"I'm not so sure about you coming on this one." Tony said running his hand through his hair.

"Dad I can handle it plus I have Peter there. If anything goes wrong he can just swing me away. Please don't leave me out on this one. You guys always go on these cool missions to new places and I'm always left behind. I'm not a little kid anymore." I said. He looked around the room to everyone and they all nodded their heads to agree with me.

"Ok but as soon as I say Peter you swing her the hell out of there. Keep going til you can't anymore." Tony said and Peter nodded his head.

"I won't let anything happen to her." Peter said.

"Ok so what's this mission?" I asked. FRIDAY pulled up a file and my dad flipped through a few pages.

"There is a group of people who have access to very dangerous chemicals and weapons. They are attempting to create mutants and make a army out of them. Our mission is to find them and eliminate them and their weapons." Tony said.

"Ok when do we leave?' I asked.

"In 7 hours so everyone go pack and get on the plane it's a long flight." He said and everyone was off getting ready. I helped Peter pack and he helped me so it would go quicker. Once we were done we had a few hours left to blow.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Peter.

"Not really are you?' He asked.

"Kind of this sounds pretty dangerous and I don't want anyone to get hurt." I said hugging him really tight.

"Don't worry the avengers can handle themselves. This isn't their first rodeo." Peter said and I laughed a little.

"Peter are we going to do this forever?" I said as we sat on my bed.