Powers

Peter's POV

A squad of people picked up Harrison and took him away. He was never going to see sunlight again. Not under my watch. The Avengers and I headed back to the tower to check in on Y/N. I rushed into the room she was in and saw her connected to a bunch of machines and It broke my heart. Knowing that I failed at protecting her broke me. I sat next to her and grasped her hand. 

"P-Peter?" Y/N said. I looked over to her and she had a small smile on her face.

"Y/N how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Weak but I feel better. Where's Harrison?" She asked and I heard the panic in her voice raise. The heart monitor started beeping. I squeezed her hand to get her to calm down.

"Don't freak out. He is gone and trust me he got one heck of a beating." I said slightly smirking. Y/N laughed a little but it was followed my a fit of coughing. I gently placed my hand on her head and she closed her eyes. She started glowing. Her eyes popped open and she looked freaked out. She slowly rose off the bed and light got brighter. I let go off her and the darkend and she slowly floated down to her bed.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?" We said at the same time.

"Peter look!" she stood up and felt no pain. No more blood was leaking out. She looked good as new just with a few scars.

"Your healed!" I yelled jumping over the bed to her. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Pete your kind of crushing me." Y/N said. I quickly let go and said sorry. We walked out hand in hand to the living room.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Bruce yelled.

"How are you out of bed?" Tony yelled.

"Guys calm down and watch this." Y/N said. She gave herself a slight cut on her stomach. Blood started to come out and everyone jolted up but Y/N dismissed them with her hand. She grabbed my hand and again the light returned she was lifted off the ground and I had to stand on my toes to still maintain contact. The wound healed and the blood disappeared. I let go and she slowly floated to the ground landing perfectly on both of her feet. Everyone was amazed. 

"How is that possible?" Nat asked breaking the growing silence.

Y/N POV

"I think it has something to do with Peter and I. It's like my power things only come to life if he is around. Maybe something in him triggers it in me." I said trying to put the theory together in my head.

"Well does the same thing happen to Peter?" Thor asked.

"I don't know we haven't tried it yet." I said. I turned to Peter and he nodded. He cut himself on his stomach on the same place I did. Blood dripped down his stomach. I grabbed his hand and sure enough he floated of the ground. But instead of a gold glow like mine he had a silver glow. Within seconds the cut vanished and so did the blood.

"That was the coolest thing ever. We are like a superduo!!" Peter yelled jumping up and down. Everyone laughed a little at the dork. 

"I wonder what else we can do?" I said. Peter smiled.

"Only one way to find out." He said. Everyone rushed outside.

"Ok maybe our powers are connected to our feelings. So if we are sad or hurt we heal." I said. Peter and everyone nodded.

"So lots see what happens when we are happy!" Peter said.

"Ok well how do we test that?" I said and Peter suddenly kissed me. We floated up into the sky and broke apart.

"We can fly!!! OMG!" I yelled. Peter and I spent 2 minutes just flying around the compound. We landed in front of the avengers.

"Try being concerned." Bruce said.

"How do we do that?" Peter asked.

"What if Harrison gets out and what if he finds us again?" I said. Out of no where a huge rainstorm came and rain started pouring and lighting crashed but all of us were protected.

"Ok so one controls weather one has a shield." Thor said.

"Ok what happens when your angry?" Steve asked. 

"Lets fine out." Peter said.

"Harrison attacked Y/N and Peter was beaten in the battle bad. He still got away with it because he isn't dead and STAR WARS SUCKS." Bucky yelled.

Lighting flashed around us and we looked at the targets down the field and had a idea. Together me and Peter created a lighting bolt and through it at the target. The target then exploded into millions of pieces.

"Don't ever dis Star Wars Bucky!" I yelled at him.

"Ok what happens if you guys get jealous?" Wanda asked.

"Peter kissed this starbucks girl and Y/N loves Tom Holland!" Tony yelled. Peter and I looked at each other then next thing you know we are 30 yards apart. I focused more on the thought of the girl and teleported to her. She was at star bucks and looked shocked. I grabbed her and yelled "Don't touch Peter again!" Then teleported away. When I came back Peter came back and he looked like he just gotten into a fight.

"So where did you go?" We asked each other at the same time.

"Starbucks girl!" "Tom Holland!" We said at the same time. We all laughed.

"OMG PETER I HAVE POWERS!!!" I yelled once it finally sunk in that I have powers.

"Maybe there are lots more we just need to discover what happens." Tony and Bruce said. 

"But for now I am going inside and giving Bucky a lecture on Star Wars!" I said. I grabbed Peter and Bucky and walked to the leaving room. I played Star Wars on the tv and continued to explain to Bucky who everybody was. After he was completely confused. He loved it and hated it at the same time and didn't know how to feel. He walked to Steve and started ranting about something involving Dark Vader. I was just super happy with the contents of today. Besides this morning.

"Ok Y/N I know you don't want to do this but we need you to explain everything Harrison did to you." My dad said as everyone took a seat in the living room. I was sitting at the front of the room and Peter was next to me. 

"Where do I begin..." I said.