The party after the party

It was currently 2 hours into the party and I was tipsy. The adults all left an hour into the party because it was to much for them and they wanted to catch up on some sleep but I didn't miss the wink Nat gave me while she ushered the older men upstairs so they would leave us kids alone. After the adults left something snapped in the kids and they went crazy. Drinks were being pulled from purses and new people started arriving while the music begun to blare. I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this. I never get to go to parties and when I do usually someone is always watching me. Peter's eyes haven't left me once which I don't mind, even slightly tipsy I have managed to stay away from all creepy guys. However, the few that managed to slip past me were taking care of by Peter. For a couple hours everyone was dancing and having a good time and at around 1am we called it quits and showed everyone out and ordered ubers for the one's that needed it. Peter was currently in the shower because I just got out and he had to wait for the hot water to come back.

"Babe! I need a towel." He yelled from the bathroom and laughed at his forgetfulness.

"Then you should have remembered one." I said laughing.

"If you don't bring me one I will walk out there with no clothes on don't try me." He stated with authority and I only laughed at his response, but I got really serious when I heard the water turn off and the curtain being drawn open. The bathroom door opened just as the bedroom and before the person could see anything I quickly ran to the bathroom and stood in front of it so Peter was blocked. He laughed a little and almost started talking before my dad interrupted.

"Hey Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked while I kicked Peter back into the bathroom while shutting the door.

"Nothing dad, I was just closing the bathroom door because it was still hot and foggy from Peter's shower." I said quickly coming up with the lie.

"Oh, really? Where is Peter now?" He asked crossing his arms almost as if he didn't believe me.

"He went to get some drinks from the vending machine, I have been dying for a soda lately." I said laughing a little to try and really sell it. After a moment he nodded and walked over to me and I started to panic but he just pulled me into a hug.

"Glad to have you back love, but I am going to bed for real this time." He said and walked out of the room and only then did I release the breath I was holding. I grabbed Peter a towel from our bed and slid it to him through the tiny crack in the door. After a few minutes he walked out silently grabbed clothes and changed in the bathroom.

"That could have been bad." I stated as he flopped on to bed next to me.

"Yeah. Your dad could have seen things that are reserved for your eyes only." He said laughing a little and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Who says I even wanted to see or cared who saw?" I challenged him and he smirked.

"Really, so I could show every female I saw and you wouldn't mind one bit?" He asked.

"If you do that, then it's only fair that I can do the same to the guys." I stated standing up and walking to the fridge to get a water. I heard Peter get off the bed as well, but I didn't question where he was going. I turned around from the fridge and was almost face to face with Peter.

"You want to repeat that, little one?" He asked me trying to be authoritative, and he was kind of pulling it off. I laughed a little not really taking him serious but when we made eye contact I could tell he found nothing funny in this situation. He leaned down so his mouth was next to my ear.

MATURE PART!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ PLEASE GO TO NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!