Test Time

"Wh-what?" Nat stuttered as she looked me in the eyes. I was trying to break the eye contact but I just couldn't.

"Nat I um I think I might be pregnant." I managed to spit out while sniffling and after she didn't respond for a good amount of time I finally looked away from her and as I was about to walk away she pulled me in for another bone crushing hug.

"OMG" She squealed out. Nat really just squealed like a little girl and that alone made a smile break on my face. A few people begun to look over so I hushed her quickly and pulled away.

Oh my goodness I can just imagine a little Y/N and Peter running around the tower causing mayhem it would be so adorable. Of course we will need to get a room super close to you and Peter for the kiddo or we could just make your room bigger. Thor could knock down a few walls an-" She began to ramble on before I put my hand over her mouth to finally make her stop.

"I don't even know yet if I am pregnant I just have this weird feeling." I reasoned with her as we sat at the table nearby. "Plus it usually takes awhile for a pregnancy to show any signs right? So these feelings could mean nothing." I said trying to ease my mind more then reason with Nat.

"That is true however you and Peter are not normal humans. Peter can climb on walls for crying out loud so I don't think your bodies are always going to follow normal behaviors or reactions." Nat said but that just made me even more nervous.

"I-i don't know what to do." I said and I could feel tears about to fall down my face but before they could Nat grasped my hand and gave it a squeeze calming me a little.

"Listen kid, nothing bad is going to happen okay. You and Peter love each other and there is no denying that, I can tell you guys will last so you don't need to worry about him leaving you guys. The avengers, your family, are going to stand by and support you through everything you go through. Yes, Peter will have some huge explaining to do once that day comes but it's nothing you guys can't get through. And I promise you that I will be there for you every second that passes." After her speech I felt better and calmed down.

"What do I do now?" I asked standing up.

"We wait til we get home then I will go get you a few test but until then no drinking or doing anything crazy. And tell Peter to keep his sex drive down please." She said laughing and we started walking over to the group.

"Okay change of plans we are going to the movies today let's load up and go." Dad yelled out and we all huddled outside, honestly sometimes it feels like we are just on a school field trip. We got to movies and decided to watch the new movie Slender man. We made our way to our seats and surprisingly I watched the whole thing only jumping to Peter twice. But my hand never left his and towards the end of the moving I begun thinking. Would it really be that bad if we started a family? Yes we are young but I love him with all my heart and nothing is going to change that, but does he feel the same?

"Peter?" I whispered to him. He tilted his head slightly but his eyes remained on the screen. "Are we forever?" I asked but I didn't think he could hear me until his head snapped to me. Worry and confusion was clear in his eyes.

"Of course baby, why would you ask that?" He said and I had to remind him to be quiet because of our surroundings.

"I just don't want you to leave in case I really am... you know." I said looking down at our intertwined hands. His other hand went below my chin to left my head so we were making eye contact.

"I am never leaving you. Do you understand me? You would have to kick me out and get a restraining order and even then I would watch you and the possible baby forever." He said and kissed my forehead. 

"That's kinda creepy." I said laughing a little bit and he smiled back down at me.

"It's the truth, Y/N I will never leave your side." He said and I pressed a quick kiss on his lips and we turned back to the movie. I am feeling so much better about the entire situation. I need to look at the bright side in all of this.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE HEADING BACK HOME)

We ended up staying two more weeks in Florida and they were pretty interesting. Nat said I was indeed showing some super early signs but I tried pushing them out of my head and focus on enjoying these last few days. If we really are having a kid then who knows the next time I will be able to sit back and relax like I did. The remainder of our time there Nat was like my life support almost just as much as Peter. She would come up with excuses when some of the others became curious and if they were pushing too much she shot them one glare and it was over with. Baggy clothes were all I wore, although I couldn't see any difference in my stomach size it was just to be on the safe side. Now we are landing at the airport at home. Me, Nat, and Peter rode in one car and we stopped at a store along the way so Nat could get the stuff. Once we were home everyone unpacked and Nat came to Me and Peter's room with the bag. After she locked the door she walked to our bed and poured all the contents on to the sheets.

"Do we really need 12 test?" I asked shocked at all the boxes in front me.

"Better safe then sorry." She shrugged and handed me three bottles of water and I begun to drink them. After all three water bottles, two juice boxes, and a lot of waiting the results were finally in. I laid all the test on the counter after I took them and made sure they were upside down so I didn't see anything.

"Okay the timer just went off they should all be ready." Peter said looking at his phone and then at me. I was just staring at the bathroom door. I couldn't move. Those tiny items in that room could change my entire life and Peter's.

"Baby are you okay?" Peter asked as him and Nat made their way over to me. I just hugged him not making a single noise.

"I can't do it... I can't look at them." I said sniffling a little. I really didn't want to cry.

"I can do it for you sweetie." Nat said and I looked over at her. Her expression showed nothing but love and patience.

"Please Nat. I can't." I stated and she nodded before opening the bathroom door and then shutting it behind her. We could hear the movement from the bathroom but nothing else which gave us no idea what to expect. Finally Nat came out with all the test in a Walmart shopping bag.

"So Y/N..." She began.

Okay guys I am sooo sorry for the cliffhanger but I REALLY need help. I can't decide what to do honestly. Some people don't want a baby but I don't know where to bring the story from there. However other's do want a baby and I have a few ideas for that one but then the book will end quicker. So please one finally time comment on which one you think is the better option.

Have the baby!!!

It was a mistake!!!