Games

THE NEXT MORNING AT BREAKFAST

"How was yall's day yesterday?" My dad asked. Peter gripped my hand under the table. 

"It was great dad." I said and continued eating. 

"Peter were there any issues?" My dad asked picking at his eggs. Peter looked over at me and I mouthed a loud NO to him. But I could see it in his eyes he couldn't lie to my dad.

"Well, Sir that one kid Sam gave us some issues but I resolved it." Peter said squeezing my hand. 

"Troubles like what?" My dad asked raising a eyebrow. 

"He umm was touching Y/N and looking at her weird but I put him in his place." Peter reassured my dad. My father nodded and went back to eating. The rest of breakfast was quiet besides the usual asking for syrup. Today was suppose to be a laid back day for everybody. Since the meeting everyone seemed a little on edge and we all agreed we need a break from superhero life. We were originally planning on going to the beach but the bad weather kept us in. We gathered board games and cards and decided to play games all day. Thor made a special game called Roll and Tell. We all sit in a circle and place the board in the middle. You roll the dice and move according to the number you get. Each space had 1 of 4 things written. 

1. Truth

2. Dare

3. secret 

4. question

You pick up a card and who ever had their face on it would tell you your thing. 

We all sat and I was in Peter's lap. He wrapped his arms protectively around my waist and buried his head in my neck. I smiled and I could tell everyone was happy for us by how they were looking. Steve started first. He rolled and landed on question. His card had Nat on it. 

"Ok if you could have a different name what would it be?" Nat asked. Steve scratched his head and finally lit up.

"Bryan" He said and everyone chuckled a little. It was so simple he could have choose something  crazy like 'lil duck' but he choose Bryan. The game continued on and everything was great. Then came my turn. I rolled and landed on question. My card had Thor on it. A evil smile grew on his face and I was a little scared. 

"If you could date one person other then Peter who would it be?" Thor asked rubbing his hands together and everybody scooted a little closer. I felt Peter squeeze my hips telling me to watch myself. 

"I am perfectly fine with Peter." I said. Peter let go a little. 

"You have to pick someone!" Thor said. I sighed and blurted out the first name I could think of. 

"Thomas Stanley Holland." I said. Thor smiled while everybody fake gasped. 

"just wait till later." Peter whispered on my ear and sent shivers down my back. Then he continued talking like nothing just happened. Since I was sitting on Peter he was next in the circle. He rolled the dice and landed on truth. The card had my dad on it. 

"Alright Parker is it true you like my daughter?" My dad asked. I turned my head to look at him and I smile crept on to his face "No sir I don't like your daughter..." Peter said. I felt empty like everything was just drained  from me within a matter of seconds I could feel the hot tears forming behind my eyes and my breath became heavy and uneven. 

"WHAT!" My dad yelled. Peter looked me in the eyes. 

"I love her sir." He said almost a whisper and I broke into a huge smile. I wrapped my arms around Peter's neck and pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Don't ever scare me like that again Parker." I whispered. He smiled and whispered back.

"Never In my dreams Angel." The game went on and I learned some things I didn't know. We stopped playing around 8pm which Is crazy because it barely felt like time passed at all. Everybody clocked in early and me and Peter went to my room to watch a movie. I turned on Netflix and scrolled through the movies. I put on The Kissing Booth and snuggled into Peter on my bed.

"You know I will still have to punish you for what you said earlier." Peter said. I looked up to him.

"I'd like to see you try spiderboy." I said.

"It's Spider-Man to you." He said. I laughed and he put his hand on his hurt like he was hurt. 

"Angel you know your mine right?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Good because I would hate to have to kill someone over you because I would in a heart beat." He said and I smiled. 

"Do you really love me?" I asked. He nodded his head proudly. I smiled.

"Will you always love me?" I asked again. Once again he nodded. 

"Will you ever love someone other then me?" He nodded and I jumped up. I paused the tv and watched him while a smirk spread across his face. 

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" I yelled. "I AM ALWAYS GOING TO LOVE YOU AND ALREADY YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE?! WHO?" I yelled again. 

"She or he will be small and look like you and me and will call me Daddy." He said. I stood there confused until it clicked I instantly felt bad for yelling. 

"I am so sorry for yelling you scared me really bad." I said laying back down. Peter wrapped his arm around me.

"I will love you and our family forever. Never doubt me please. My heart belongs to you and it will stay that way the only people I will ever love the same amount is our kids. You are my everything Y/N Stark." Peter said and played the show. It didn't take me long to fall asleep and when I did all I could dream about was me and Peter's future together. Having 2 kids and a few pets. Running around like crazy together and having a amazing  life.