i don't like this

As i got up to go get some clothes Peter grabbed my waist and pulled me into my bed again. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him and i layed my head on his chest. 

"you know we have to move at some point?" i said secretly not wanting to move. I don't know why but i felt diffrent around peter im not saying i love him or like him he is just a really relly nice friend that makes my stomach knot. 

"We don't have to move." he said in a upset tone. 

"we get one day with no rules and you want to spend it sleeping?" i said. Peter squeezed just a little tighter then got up and walked to his room to get dressed. I stood up as well and went to my closet. Its cold outside but we arent allowed outside. Its warm inside because the heaters are on full blast. (sorry if there was confusion on the outfits). Since we are staying inside today i need to wear something usually for the summer time. I choose a simple outfit that i absoultely love.

As i finish putting on the jacket Peter walks in and stares at me

"What?" i laughed taking in peters outfit. It wasn't something i have seen him wear before. However i only saw him one day at school and then the afternoon. I can't believe i have known Peter for only one day and we are already this close. His outfit was diffrent then his geeky personalty it was a trendy type of outfit. I personally thought it looked amazing on him.

(why does tom look like he his about to kill someone lol)

"So what do you want to do today?" i asked breaking the akaward silence. 

"we could break every rule or we could watch movies and break some of the rules." he said jokingly. I knew he wasn't expecting me to answer or agree to what he offered but what can I say i'm full of shocks. 

"Actually a movie and some rule breaking sounds great!" He looked at me like I had 3 heads. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the living room. We sat down on the couch and spent what felt like the whole day watching any and every movie that we knew. At around 11 I got tired again and so did Peter. We were watching the final hunger games movie again. I layed my head on Peter's shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder. We both drifted of to a light sleep. A bright flash brought us both awake. I am pretty sure we had only been sleeping for 5 minutes. Almost all the avengers were gathered around us some snapping photos others glaring at Peter.